What Teams Are The Most improved From Week 0?

Guest Kelly Football

It has to be Vidor. Look at who they played the first game and how bad they looked. Now they have beat Nederland, played a great game against Lumberton (yes I know they lost but they played well) and even though they got blown out by Dayton (besides WOS who hasnt) but they did have several opportunities to score just turned the ball over.

They might not be making the playoffs but they just might have a lot to do with who does. They will make alot of peoples lives hard the rest of the year. Ask the PNGs, LCMs of the world after they play them. The Pirates wont lay down and could end up costing someone a playoff spot before its over.

Lumberton has won 4 games to teams that are a combined 8-16 for the year. Is this a great improvement?

and played everyone's district favorite a very tough game..yeah I would call that improvement.

Why does everyone hate on lumberton? The guys have never made the playoff and have a decent team..cut them a bit of slack. Sure they have some silly teenagers on here acting like teenagers do sometimes, but man everytime anyone from Lumberton says anything good about their team (or LCM for that matter) there seems to be line of poster to ridicule them and bring them back down to earth.

Dayton has gotten a whole lot better. We did not look very good against WOS. But our team regrouped and made adjustments and now they look as good as I have seen them in a long time.

People forget that we went 3 rounds deep in 2002 and 2003. lost to Oak ridge in 02 and Bay City in 03. This team looks like it could be better than either of those two teams.

LCM. They started out losing at Caney Creak, then played not TOO bad against WOS. I mean, it wasn't the best, but some people were predicting a 50 point blow out. Next week, they took on Central, and after the second half, they haven't let a team score on them since. Yea, Ozen is pretty bad, but PNG isn't that bad, so we can't just blame our opponents. LCM HAS IMPROVED!! :D

Sheesh,,, LCM hands down. They have not shut anyone out much less blown out 2 teams in a row for as long as I can remember. They are a serious playoff contender in 22-4A. Im not sure whats going on over there since I have not seen them play yet but they are looking pretty impressive basis the scores.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami