An Early Warning

[quote name="TheRanch" post="823290" timestamp="1281062497"]
PNG ate going anywhere but maybe a state title in their minds. They dont have the athletes end of story. You want to see athletes go to a real school with some SPEED. Does Metroplex ring a bell or maybe East Texas. I would imagine that Dayton would slap you in the mouth.
[/quote]

What Are you talking about, They see one of the Fastest most athletic Teams in the State every year,,(Central Ring a Bell)..And If you dont think so, You should come to one of the games

And G.O.A.T I cant wait til we play yall on that New Turf..Hopefully You dont have high expectations on Aug 27th.. :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="D3zii" post="823297" timestamp="1281064309"]
[quote author=TheRanch link=topic=71393.msg823290#msg823290 date=1281062497]
PNG ate going anywhere but maybe a state title in their minds. They dont have the athletes end of story. You want to see athletes go to a real school with some SPEED. Does Metroplex ring a bell or maybe East Texas. I would imagine that Dayton would slap you in the mouth.
[/quote]

What Are you talking about, They see one of the Fastest most athletic Teams in the State every year,,(Central Ring a Bell)..And If you dont think so, You should come to one of the games

And G.O.A.T I cant wait til we play yall on that New Turf..Hopefully You dont have high expectations on Aug 27th.. :)
[/quote]I think it's gonna be a blazing fast game, an yes my expectations are through the room. We're gonna be tough to beat. It might get ugly for the jags quick with our new jr qb runnning the show for the next two seasons TITANS by 21 ;D

[quote name="D3zii" post="823297" timestamp="1281064309"]
[/quote]

What Are you talking about, They see one of the Fastest most athletic Teams in the State every year,,([b]Central Ring a Bell[/b])..And If you dont think so, You should come to one of the games

[/quote]

OH MY, not that's funny........  ::) ::) 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="823323" timestamp="1281096823"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=71393.msg823297#msg823297 date=1281064309]
[/quote]

What Are you talking about, They see one of the Fastest most athletic Teams in the State every year,,([b]Central Ring a Bell[/b])..And If you dont think so, You should come to one of the games

[/quote]

[/quote]You know, Central (ring a bell)..  The team that makes deep playoff runs while Barber Ant Mound tuggs on Dayton's cape...

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="823296" timestamp="1281064105"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=71393.msg823133#msg823133 date=1281027981]
While I agree they gotta reload at WR, the funny thing is, last year at this time who knew who Blake Reyenga was? He went on to have a pretty good season.
[/quote]

Yeah, but I believe Reyenga started his junior year.  It appears that PNG's receiving core (excluding Jalali) will all be coming up from JV (although the JV was highly competitive)
[/quote]
Wrong...Reyenga was on JV his Junior year. And they rarely threw the ball on JV under Burnett. Coming into last year everyone new about DeRon and Segura who had started the year before.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="823330" timestamp="1281101421"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=71393.msg823323#msg823323 date=1281096823]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]You know, Central (ring a bell)..  The team that makes deep playoff runs while Barber Ant Mound tuggs on Dayton's cape...
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  You have a gread deal of admiration for an average team, in Dayton.  Wait till after this and the next few years.  Going to have a lot of 19-4A teams to worry about.  Crosby's going to roll PNG September 3rd, BH is going to Roll Lumberton and Nederland back to back, and Dayton will toe-tag one of you in the playoffs.  ;) ;) ;) 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="823361" timestamp="1281109607"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=71393.msg823330#msg823330 date=1281101421]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  You have a gread deal of admiration for an average team, in Dayton.  Wait till after this and the next few years.  Going to have a lot of 19-4A teams to worry about.  Crosby's going to roll PNG September 3rd, BH is going to Roll Lumberton and Nederland back to back, and Dayton will toe-tag one of you in the playoffs.   ;) ;) ;)   
[/quote]Yea, yea, yea...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="823374" timestamp="1281113822"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=71393.msg823361#msg823361 date=1281109607]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=71393.msg823330#msg823330 date=1281101421]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  You have a gread deal of admiration for an average team, in Dayton.  Wait till after this and the next few years.  Going to have a lot of 19-4A teams to worry about.  Crosby's going to roll PNG September 3rd, BH is going to Roll Lumberton and Nederland back to back, and Dayton will toe-tag one of you in the playoffs.   ;) ;) ;)   
[/quote]Yea, yea, yea...
[/quote]

Still saving you a spot on the boat when your ready...... Liltex went with me last weekend and he's a Dayton fan.  I even broght him and 4 other Dayton fans back to land.  No swimming required.  ;D 

Sounds like bh89-2 has been rolling something...and smoking it! Seems to me he talked a lot of trash before the first round of the playoffs last year...how did that work out for ya? Seriously, I have talked to some area coaches and they believe that BH firing Price was a HUGE mistake. i guess time will tell.

Guest TheRanch
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="823584" timestamp="1281202264"]
Really uncalled for, TheRanch.  If you post, please contrubute SOMETHING  to the topic of the thread.  Thanks...
[/quote]

Seriously? Man refers to "crack or drugs with broken Crosby slang and you call me out? Ok I will say somthing here about the game. With Merka who I like alot and Coach F  hope they roll PNG. Not sure that happens but hope the Coogs win.

hey now let him speak his mind, he is entitled to express his opinion, im a grown man and i can take it, but lets face the truth here, he is just upset because we own Crosby and have spanked their behinds just about every time we have taken the field with them. And as i said before, we have no talent, no speed,  we are too small yada yada yada, BUT we Have your teams # < that i dont have to tell you  because you already know. If that is the best you can do is hope for a win then you are already beat, and as for my spelling used for broken Crosby slang well if that is how you speak then by all means go back to school. If not use the spell check it might help you !!!!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="823584" timestamp="1281202264"]
Really uncalled for, TheRanch.  If you post, please contrubute SOMETHING  to the topic of the thread.  Thanks...
[/quote]

Don't let it get to you Soulja....The Ranch fears the Sarge....he's just hidding behind his lil monitor...Do you remember Central's first winning season?...Well that's what Ranch is feeling right now...be patient...he'll come around, just got to let some of that air out of his head.... ;)

Merka is a good one at Crosby, but that all they have on offense IMO. I watched as WR dropped balls, penalties, etc... You can't put it on one guys back and say win the game. PNG defense will tear apart Crosby this year. The unknown will be our offense with alot of newcomers, but I have faith they will produce better then last years team. The only team that is legit in that district is Dayton period. Every year 19-4A gets on here and says how great they are and guess what first playoff game they go home except for Dayton, and thier dang good. Look forward to another great season.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="823759" timestamp="1281283835"]
Merka is a good one at Crosby, but that all they have on offense IMO. I watched as WR dropped balls, penalties, etc... You can't put it on one guys back and say win the game. PNG defense will tear apart Crosby this year. The unknown will be our offense with alot of newcomers, but I have faith they will produce better then last years team. The only team that is legit in that district is Dayton period. Every year 19-4A gets on here and says how great they are and guess what first playoff game they go home except for Dayton, and thier dang good. Look forward to another great season.
[/quote]
PNG will be fine...the good thing about bringing in a young team...is they're hungry...they work harder than a salty big headed team like cinco..look at all the talent WB lost 2 yrs ago...last year, not one player received a football scholarship from WB...I don't know much about Merka, but I've seen Doty...PNG has a couple of good QB's ready.

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="823853" timestamp="1281306312"]
I plan on watching atleast 2 WB games this season. Im anxious to see Jr and the Hammer play this season. Your teams Sat games will allow me to see even more football this season.
[/quote]
Well I had a lot of fun with two good QB's...Josh kinda surprised me...like he's going to surprise a lot of people....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder