**FIRST WEEK/DAY PRACTICE COMMENTS**

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to bad for the first day. the coaching staff is watching them very close becouse of the heat. i was in shock with some of the size at west orange this year and dang you can tell thay have been working out with the iron. even after all was over with some of the kids still ran the stands,but this only the first day cant relly tell much yet.this was a little funny ,some of the coaches were sweeting more than the kids,THE MUSTANG MILE OMG  but all the kids gutted it out and were proud of themself after running it

[quote name="skipper" post="822610" timestamp="1280794605"]
not to bad for the first day. the coaching staff is watching them very close becouse of the heat. [u][i][b]i was in shock with some of the size at west orange this year [/b] [/i] [/u] and dang you can tell thay have been working out with the iron. even after all was over with some of the kids still ran the stands,but this only the first day cant relly tell much yet.this was a little funny ,some of the coaches were sweeting more than the kids,THE MUSTANG MILE OMG  but all the kids gutted it out and were proud of themself after running it
[/quote]

Skipper you say this every year. How many Colorado Kool-Aids did you have before attending Mustang practice.

;D well i only had  a six pack in the truck this day ,my cooler must be cracked someplace becouse all my ice melted in about a hr.this was a shocker to me when i went up to one of the kids after the mustang mile and i told him that he looked good running it,then he turned around to me and said we all just ran the 4TH QT and he walked away. it did not sink in tell we were on the way home the i understood

[quote name="the sports guy" post="822676" timestamp="1280843283"]
Silsbee looked small, slow, and out of shape.  I think only 20 kids showed up. :o ;)
[/quote]

I saw them on the news last night.  Looked like more than 20 to me!!!  ;D

[quote name="w" post="822748" timestamp="1280867819"]
[quote author=the sports guy link=topic=71359.msg822676#msg822676 date=1280843283]
Silsbee looked small, slow, and out of shape.  I think only 20 kids showed up. :o ;)
[/quote]

I saw them on the news last night.  Looked like more than 20 to me!!!   ;D
[/quote]

Still waiting on an official report from AggiesAreWe.

[quote name="WO-S 89" post="822612" timestamp="1280795538"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=71359.msg822610#msg822610 date=1280794605]
not to bad for the first day. the coaching staff is watching them very close becouse of the heat. [u][i][b]i was in shock with some of the size at west orange this year [/b] [/i] [/u] and dang you can tell thay have been working out with the iron. even after all was over with some of the kids still ran the stands,but this only the first day cant relly tell much yet.this was a little funny ,some of the coaches were sweeting more than the kids,THE MUSTANG MILE OMG  but all the kids gutted it out and were proud of themself after running it
[/quote]

Skipper you say this every year. How many[b] Colorado Kool-Aids [/b] did you have before attending Mustang practice.
[/quote]

:D

[quote name="WO-S 89" post="822754" timestamp="1280869954"]
[quote author=w link=topic=71359.msg822748#msg822748 date=1280867819]
[quote author=the sports guy link=topic=71359.msg822676#msg822676 date=1280843283]
[/quote]

I saw them on the news last night.  Looked like more than 20 to me!!!   ;D
[/quote]

Still waiting on an official report from AggiesAreWe.

[/quote]

I agree with sports guy, Silsbee looks terrible. Probably the smallest, slowest team they have fielded in years. The actual number was 18, not 20.

Oh, I forgot to add this:  ;) ::) ;D

LCM's varsity has more kids than it has in a while; last year they had 12 seniors this year's team looks close to 20...Coach Crouch has done a good job both in keeping the multi-sport boys in football, as well as winning some over some of the south Little Cypress kids from WO-S (WO-S is an open district, while LCM cuts off at about I-10.  Earl Thomas and James Haynes, for example, both lived in Little Cypress but went to WO-S in high school)

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="822971" timestamp="1280958445"]
LCM's varsity has more kids than it has in a while; last year they had 12 seniors this year's team looks close to 20...Coach Crouch has done a good job both in keeping the multi-sport boys in football, [b]as well as winning some over some of the south Little Cypress kids from WO-S (WO-S is an open district, while LCM cuts off at about I-10.  Earl Thomas and James Haynes, for example, both lived in Little Cypress but went to WO-S in high school)[/b][/quote]

Just call'em beggars, robbers and thieves. ;D

Just kidding guys. I am quite sure lots of kids in that area want to play at WOS.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder