Wildcats Pride!

Guest hardcore

Guest hardcore
I will start this thread off by saying to all of the those who oppose the success of Kirbyville and their hard work to reach this level. Kirbyville does not have to prove anything to anyone in Setex. The recent success speak for itself. I have no problem in anyone having an opinion about Kirbyville or clean fun comments but tag us as the bad guys because we support our culture of success is consider byass act toward our tradition. I supported WOS, West Brook, Central, and any team I consider Setex throughout the playoffs because I wanted a state tilte back in our area. I went against others who made poor comments about Setex teams in the past to help modify our rich tradition in setex. I will not support any future Setex teams again because of the byass nature against the wildcat squad. I will continue to support the wildcat pride and the pineywood area. I thought of Setex as a primary group (family) but I guess The Pineywoods are the stepchildren of Setex or consider the family when we are the only teams left in the playoffs. I say to all of the remaining wildcats fans; continue to support our great success and have no shame in defending our honor. I will continue to monitor the progress of pineywood area teams here, but will keep my comments factual and clean about other Setex teams for know on. To all Setex fans in order to get respect you have give respect.  Once again, thank you WOSgrad for your unbyass comments about the wildcats and your total devotion toward good leadership for people to follow. ;)

no offense intended, but dang how many kirbyville threads do we need that pretty much state the exact samething?  we get it i promise, you guys are excited about the upcoming season, but dam can we limit it to 50 threads?   ;) ;D

good luck with the upcoming season!

[quote name="hardcore" post="821545" timestamp="1280353299"]
I will start this thread off by saying to all of the those who oppose the success of Kirbyville and their hard work to reach this level. Kirbyville does not have to prove anything to anyone in Setex. The recent success speak for itself. I have no problem in anyone having an opinion about Kirbyville or clean fun comments but tag us as the bad guys because we support our culture of success is consider byass act toward our tradition. I supported WOS, West Brook, Central, and any team I consider Setex throughout the playoffs because I wanted a state tilte back in our area. I went against others who made poor comments about Setex teams in the past to help modify our rich tradition in setex. I will not support any future Setex teams again because of the byass nature against the wildcat squad. I will continue to support the wildcat pride and the pineywood area. I thought of Setex as a primary group (family) but I guess The Pineywoods are the stepchildren of Setex or consider the family when we are the only teams left in the playoffs. I say to all of the remaining wildcats fans; continue to support our great success and have no shame in defending our honor. I will continue to monitor the progress of pineywood area teams here, but will keep my comments factual and clean about other Setex teams for know on. To all Setex fans in order to get respect you have give respect.  Once again, thank you WOSgrad for your unbyass comments about the wildcats and your total devotion toward good leadership for people to follow. ;)
[/quote]

And once again, thank you for the kinds words.

But let me try to give some insight from the folks.  First of all, the people of Kirbyville have every right to be proud of their accomplishments over the past few years.  Last year, I had a blast taping the preview spots during playoffs that were played before we threw it to the stadium.  Because I can recall a time when Kirbyville and good football team were never used in the same sentence.  Now you have a great team with a great coach and especially over the last couple of years that has led to quite a number of achievements.   I, as an administrator, am glad that there is excitement in Kirbyville and I am really thrilled that you choose this forum to convey that excitement and hope that y'all continue to do so.

However, you should also realize that there are others on here that are equally excited about their teams.  That is especially so in this time period before Week 0 when hope springs eternal for all football teams as they all sit with the same record (0-0).  So when someone responds to one of the Kirbyville threads, I wouldn't take it as a dis of Kirbyville, but rather someone showing the same excitement you have, just that it is from a standpoint directly opposite of yours so it may just appear harsh to you.  Believe me, the Piney Woods are anything but stepchildren here at setxsports.  If they would be, no one would respond to those threads.

Guest Jaguar-J
I will start this thread off by saying to all of the those who oppose the success of Kirbyville and their hard work to reach this level. Kirbyville does not have to prove anything to anyone in Setex. The recent success speak for itself. I have no problem in anyone having an opinion about Kirbyville or clean fun comments but tag us as the bad guys because we support our culture of success is consider byass act toward our tradition. I supported WOS, West Brook, Central, and any team I consider Setex throughout the playoffs because I wanted a state tilte back in our area. I went against others who made poor comments about Setex teams in the past to help modify our rich tradition in setex. I will not support any future Setex teams again because of the byass nature against the wildcat squad. I will continue to support the wildcat pride and the pineywood area. I thought of Setex as a primary group (family) but I guess The Pineywoods are the stepchildren of Setex or consider the family when we are the only teams left in the playoffs. I say to all of the remaining wildcats fans; continue to support our great success and have no shame in defending our honor. I will continue to monitor the progress of pineywood area teams here, but will keep my comments factual and clean about other Setex teams for know on. To all Setex fans [u][i][size=12pt][b][color=red]in order to get respect you have give respect[/color][/b][/size][/i][/u].  Once again, thank you WOSgrad for your unbyass comments about the wildcats and your total devotion toward good leadership for people to follow. ;)
[/quote]

All I hear on this board from Kirbyville fans is classless trash talk . Just my opinion. Does anyone disagree ?

[quote name="Jaguar-J" post="821561" timestamp="1280356250"]
[quote author=hardcore link=topic=71264.msg821545#msg821545 date=1280353299]
I will start this thread off by saying to all of the those who oppose the success of Kirbyville and their hard work to reach this level. Kirbyville does not have to prove anything to anyone in Setex. The recent success speak for itself. I have no problem in anyone having an opinion about Kirbyville or clean fun comments but tag us as the bad guys because we support our culture of success is consider byass act toward our tradition. I supported WOS, West Brook, Central, and any team I consider Setex throughout the playoffs because I wanted a state tilte back in our area. I went against others who made poor comments about Setex teams in the past to help modify our rich tradition in setex. I will not support any future Setex teams again because of the byass nature against the wildcat squad. I will continue to support the wildcat pride and the pineywood area. I thought of Setex as a primary group (family) but I guess The Pineywoods are the stepchildren of Setex or consider the family when we are the only teams left in the playoffs. I say to all of the remaining wildcats fans; continue to support our great success and have no shame in defending our honor. I will continue to monitor the progress of pineywood area teams here, but will keep my comments factual and clean about other Setex teams for know on. To all Setex fans [u][i][size=12pt][b][color=red]in order to get respect you have give respect[/color][/b][/size][/i][/u].  Once again, thank you WOSgrad for your unbyass comments about the wildcats and your total devotion toward good leadership for people to follow. ;)
[/quote]

All I hear on this board from Kirbyville fans is classless trash talk . Just my opinion. Does anyone disagree ?
[/quote]

agreed.... pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot.

Guest hardcore
[quote name="venom33" post="821549" timestamp="1280353981"]
no offense intended, but dang how many kirbyville threads do we need that pretty much state the exact samething?  we get it i promise, you guys are excited about the upcoming season, but dam can we limit it to 50 threads?   ;) ;D

good luck with the upcoming season!

[/quote] Venom33 not all my threads are base on the wildcats instead 65% of my threads are base on different topics because I am a wildcat fan they are ignored. 8)

Guest hardcore
Jaguar-J I have to disagree with your comment about trashless talk. I have notice from every fan from setex talk what you call trashless talk. If you are regarding this as trashless talk you just put all setex fans. ;D

Guest Jaguar-J
[quote name="hardcore" post="821637" timestamp="1280369743"]
Jaguar-J I have to disagree with your comment about trashless talk. I have notice from every fan from setex talk what you call trashless talk. If you are regarding this as trashless talk you just put all setex fans. ;D
[/quote]

Whats the  ;D for @ the end of your post ?

Have you read this post ? You have comitted a PWI ( posting while intoxicated ).

Guest Jaguar-J
[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="821686" timestamp="1280403704"]
I've read alot of your commits about SETX teams and all I got to say is look at your feedback, and pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot. geez  :'(
[/quote]

Even though I didnt write " pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot" I still felt embarrassed. I feel for you venom33

I will start this thread off by saying to all of the those who oppose the success of Kirbyville and their hard work to reach this level. Kirbyville does not have to prove anything to anyone in Setex. The recent success speak for itself. I have no problem in anyone having an opinion about Kirbyville or clean fun comments but tag us as the bad guys because we support our culture of success is consider byass act toward our tradition. I supported WOS, West Brook, Central, and any team I consider Setex throughout the playoffs because I wanted a state tilte back in our area. I went against others who made poor comments about Setex teams in the past to help modify our rich tradition in setex. I will not support any future Setex teams again because of the byass nature against the wildcat squad. I will continue to support the wildcat pride and the pineywood area. I thought of Setex as a primary group (family) but I guess The Pineywoods are the stepchildren of Setex or consider the family when we are the only teams left in the playoffs. I say to all of the remaining wildcats fans; continue to support our great success and have no shame in defending our honor. I will continue to monitor the progress of pineywood area teams here, but will keep my comments factual and clean about other Setex teams for know on. To all Setex fans in order to get respect you have give respect.  Once again, thank you WOSgrad for your unbyass comments about the wildcats and your total devotion toward good leadership for people to follow. ;)
[/quote]
Yep too much yardage between the Goal Posts ???

honestly, kirbyville  over the last two years has had a good run, but face it that is over they have moved back up to 3a and those wins will be alot harder to come by this year, but with that being said it will be interesting to see how they handle their business on the field

Guest hardcore
[quote name="biaplayer" post="821914" timestamp="1280448079"]
honestly, kirbyville  over the last two years has had a good run, but face it that is over they have moved back up to 3a and those wins will be alot harder to come by this year, but with that being said it will be interesting to see how they handle their business on the field
[/quote] You must have came out of a deep sleep or something. I will update you on the success of kirbyville program! Prior to dropping to 2A, kirbyville was the only team "Setex" to be left in the playoffs for several years when other Setex teams got elimanated from playoff compentation. I forget they were in 3A at that time! Kirbyville was one the smallest in 3A school then and still are today. I hope you had a good sleep because you were gone for a long time lol. :o

yeah you are right, if it werent for my stepson living and going to school in kirbyville i probably wouldnt even know they existed lol, like i said you are back to 3a ball it will be different this year you may not even make it to the playoffs. Your cats made a good run of it but like they say if you are second then you are still last

I was going to stay out of this ,this go round but I have just have to make a short comment..I have been in Kirbyville my entire life,I wore the Wildcat uniform for 3 years..No one is more proud of the Wildcats than I am..But to appreciate where you are now,You must remember where you came from..I remember when Kirbyville was the butt end of every football joke..even DJ's on the radio made comments abot the Wildcat's..like this for instance..."on the way to work today as I pulled up on the interstate,A funny thought occured to me as I read the interstate sign...Interstate-10...Kirbyville-0"..You had to be there to know all this... I Like Blue Belle Chocolate ice cream..(but not all the time)..So I appeal to all Wildcat Fans ...Give It A Rest..Besides all the talk in the world will not change the outcome of any ball game played...Let the players decide it..And may the best team win.. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami