Anticipation running high for a title

I been here for a handful of days and I feel sorry for Belton. These eagle fans and players are focused. I don't even see folks talking bout last year. I was around lufkin after they won state and folks couldn't stop talking bout the title even on into the next season. I don't see that here. Kinda surprised. Also I thought I was going to see alot of Texas Tech stuff around here since this is west texas, nope. This is burnt orange country here. I haven't ventured out to Shotwell Stadium yet but soon. Also there is another team here imma need to check out---Wylie. I think they won the 3A title last yr. This is gonna be a great season out here. Lots of good football round here.

[quote name="scooter!" post="820418" timestamp="1280089806"]
Another thing, folks out here know about memorial and the mid-county schools.
[/quote]

Now how can you expect us to believe this----folks around here dont even know much about memorial except that when Da Brook whips up on em    j/k LOL

[move][size=16pt] "WB the Team that will make BUTCH FIELD a national landmark "[/size][/move]

[quote name="scooter!" post="820611" timestamp="1280164691"]
[quote author=rschuldt link=topic=71198.msg820595#msg820595 date=1280161937]
I know Muleshoe usually has good teams scooter. You might want to keep your eye on them.
[/quote]Ive been hearing bout them and Wylie also
[/quote]

As you can tell from another thread, my cousin Austin Bamert played on the team from Muleshoe that beat Kirbyville in '08 in the State Championship.

[quote name="scooter!" post="820415" timestamp="1280089514"]
I been here for a handful of days and I feel sorry for Belton. These eagle fans and players are focused. I don't even see folks talking bout last year. I was around lufkin after they won state and folks couldn't stop talking bout the title even on into the next season. I don't see that here. Kinda surprised. Also I thought I was going to see alot of Texas Tech stuff around here since this is west texas, nope. This is burnt orange country here. I haven't ventured out to Shotwell Stadium yet but soon. Also there is another team here imma need to check out---Wylie. I think they won the 3A title last yr. This is gonna be a great season out here. Lots of good football round here.
[/quote]
I thought Belton were the Tigers........

[quote name="SFA85" post="820646" timestamp="1280172149"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=71198.msg820415#msg820415 date=1280089514]
[/quote]
I thought Belton were the Tigers........
[/quote]They are. They play the Abilene Eagles Aug 27th at the Alamodome. It's not gonna be a very pleasant night for belton.

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="820624" timestamp="1280167311"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=71198.msg820418#msg820418 date=1280089806]
[/quote]

Now how can you expect us to believe this----folks around here dont even know much about memorial except that when Da Brook whips up on em    j/k LOL

[move][size=16pt] "WB the Team that will make BUTCH FIELD a national landmark "[/size][/move]
[/quote] ::)

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="820624" timestamp="1280167311"]
[/quote]

[/quote][move]Will be officially called [size=18pt][font=Times New Roman][color=maroon]Jaguar Country[/color][/font][/size] when we're in the stadium!!!![/move]

[quote name="bcjag10" post="821600" timestamp="1280363380"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=71198.msg820624#msg820624 date=1280167311]
[/quote]

[/quote][move]Will be officially called [size=18pt][font=Times New Roman][color=maroon]Jaguar Country[/color][/font][/size] when we're in the stadium!!!![/move]Woooohh!!
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124