Newton Eagles: Predictions and Outcomes?

Guest Kvillecatz
[quote name="ZATARRA" post="819634" timestamp="1279775089"]
How do you think Newton is going to start out this year?

I think K-ville's two year winning streak over the Eagles is going to come to a screeching halt. That is just me saying what I want to happen. Who knows?
[/quote]

WRONG

[quote name="ZATARRA" post="819634" timestamp="1279775089"]
How do you think Newton is going to start out this year?

I think K-ville's two year winning streak over the Eagles is going to come to a screeching halt. That is just me saying what I want to happen. Who knows?
[/quote]\

By looking at your profile details, you are new to this site.  One rule that was not mentioned:  Do not run your mouth about Kirbyville because it will take 3 weeks before this thread moves down five spots.  Please save us the misery.

[quote name="ZATARRA" post="819860" timestamp="1279837483"]
My mistake, I didn't pay to close attention to the writers name. My apologies Kville_Kats
[/quote]

apology accepted...I don't even know what "oxymoronic" means..Sounds like a european Sports Car..I can picture someone saying.." Man...got me a brand new Oxymoronic..pretty good on gas... ;)

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="819949" timestamp="1279884608"]
[quote author=ZATARRA link=topic=71142.msg819860#msg819860 date=1279837483]
My mistake, I didn't pay to close attention to the writers name. My apologies Kville_Kats
[/quote]

apology accepted...I don't even know what "oxymoronic" means..Sounds like a european Sports Car..I can picture someone saying.." Man...got me a brand new Oxymoronic..pretty good on gas... ;)
[/quote]

:D  :D  :D That is too funny..

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="819949" timestamp="1279884608"]
[quote author=ZATARRA link=topic=71142.msg819860#msg819860 date=1279837483]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Hypocritical sound better?

Guest hardcore
Newton should have a very good season and go deep in the playoffs. As long as Barbay is at the helm, Newton should be just fine this year. Please beat Dangerfield in state! ;D

• 4 weeks later...
Newton still has a few holes to plug. one of the offesive tackles which was being counted on to start quit the team. trying to break in two new kids. will take a while for them to learn the positions. Newton will be solid, especially when it counts and that is at playoff time. Newton will be ready for a run at the state title provided we keep our kids healthy. Injuries really hurt us the last two years.
tough pre season schedule will prepare Newton for the playoffs. Kirbyville is going to be very strong, Corrigan Camden is ranked no. 6 in the 2A pole and Silsbee is very strongl;

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami