PN-G vs Gregory Portland week 0 predictions

man im all jacked up on mountain dew, this sounds like a playoff atmosphere already, I said we would win and we would score over 30pts hopefully my tribe wont let me down, dont matter if we dont score 30 just as long as we win. WHo was it that said we came out tough on defense and timid on offense, i dont know what game you watched but bh had 8 turnovers and  blocked 3 of our field goals, i contribute that as a very close game, with out the turnovers it might have been a different game, defense got an B- on my gradebook but defineatly a plus to have so many turnovers in one game, looked good if you were tracking dre dunbar though heck of a game. Sorry newindian not picking on ya just my interpretation of the game was a little different. ;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big game for PNG to establish some props right out the gate.I picked GP only because whoever you are losing 43 seniors will not be so easy right out the gate.I do think like Dayton they get better as the dist.time comes around as trying to tweek and find replacements.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name="liltex" post="819687" timestamp="1279809236"]
A big game for PNG to establish some props right out the gate.I picked GP only because whoever you are losing 43 seniors will not be so easy right out the gate.I do think like Dayton they get better as the dist.time comes around as trying to tweek and find replacements.
[/quote]
While I agree that most 4A schools loosing 43 seniors is rough, but PNG usually has more kids come out for football than West Brook and a lot of other 5A programs.

Watched PNG practice this morning. Doty looked as sharp as a tack. Recievers who were suppose to be a weak spot definately will not. This team looks really good. Guys from other teams remember this name DJ Shexnider. He is a beast. Good luck to all this season. Heres to a season with no injuries to anyone.

Massey Ratings preditions-

PNG 28
GP 16

a friend of mine told me earlier also that Massey has PNG's defense ranked at 69th in the nation 1a-5a schools. not sure how true that is..i couldnt figure out how to use the ratings system so i'll neither confirm or deny that...just saying thats what i was told..could be wrong though??

[quote name="Thunderlicious" post="826966" timestamp="1282165685"]
Massey Ratings preditions-

PNG 28
GP 16

a friend of mine told me earlier also that Massey has PNG's defense ranked at 69th in the nation 1a-5a schools. not sure how true that is..i couldnt figure out how to use the ratings system so i'll neither confirm or deny that...just saying thats what i was told..could be wrong though??
[/quote]

i am pretty good friends with some reliable sources and from what i have been told is that it is true and they will probably be ranked higher in the nation as the year goes on

[quote name="prepballfan" post="826422" timestamp="1282071130"]
Watched PNG practice this morning. Doty looked as sharp as a tack. Recievers who were suppose to be a weak spot definately will not. This team looks really good. Guys from other teams remember this name DJ Shexnider. He is a beast. Good luck to all this season. Heres to a season with no injuries to anyon
[/quote]I checked out the indians intrasquad  last saturday, the defense looked real sharp with easley clogging up the middle and shexnider making plays all over the field. The defense shut down the run, and had two int's and they would have had 3 or 4 coverage sacks, The offense looked confused at times and didn't move the ball well, you can tell the young rb's are gonna need time to develope.

how anyone could say that we were ranked anywheres in the nation defensively is beyond me lol. You people put too much stock into rankings especially from DC. I  like not being ranked at all myself, but as far as rankings go i think dayton will be ranked right up there with the best of them. I am ready to get the show started

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder