Central vs. Memorial Week 0 Predictions?

[quote name="The GOAT" post="826771" timestamp="1282145951"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=70949.msg826674#msg826674 date=1282105670]
For a team that has[b] never[/b] beaten Us, you guys are really Conident..

by 21..Come on, now be real
[/quote]The past two season you guys have one by a total of 10pts. This years team is so far ahead of those two it gonna be hard for you guys to keep up. 8)
[/quote]im having some intense deja vu, guys!  I could have sworn I've heard this before... Hmmmm... 8)  8)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="826801" timestamp="1282148177"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=70949.msg826771#msg826771 date=1282145951]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=70949.msg826674#msg826674 date=1282105670]
For a team that has[b] never[/b] beaten Us, you guys are really Conident..

by 21..Come on, now be real
[/quote]The past two season you guys have one by a total of 10pts. This years team is so far ahead of those two it gonna be hard for you guys to keep up. 8)
[/quote]im having some intense deja vu, guys!  I could have sworn I've heard this before... Hmmmm... 8)  8)
[/qote]Ok, Ronnie Thompson's last pit-ti-ful year, you won by three, then last year you squeaked one out at the babe by 7, harrison's first year and first game. When you leave P.A. on the 27th you're gonna say WOW :o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="826980" timestamp="1282167487"]
What?  With the X-Box 360 playbook?  I think not!
[/quote]Call it what you want, but we have a field general now. Ya'll gonna have to pick your posion stop the pass or stop the run. Matter fact come on down to P.A. this Friday @ 6:30 in check us out soulja.

[quote name="biaplayer" post="827078" timestamp="1282182100"]
seem like we always meeting people at pam soulja. lol speaking off is pa gonna make it ? lol i cant wait to hear his outtake on the new coaching staff lol :o ::) :o
[/quote]No.  He won't be atthe scrimmage friday, but will be at the Central/Memorial game...

[color=maroon]Been gone awhile, but heres my input on this game
Hey this is the same team that beat your Memorial Titans 21-14 Freshman year. Now Seniors, both teams worked hard and are better than before. Hopefully you guys dont think just because your JV bashed ours last year yall will win this. Hate to tell you but Most of that JV was made up of Soph excepte for a few. Most of the Jr's were playing on Friday nights. So all that Air Rade Titans and 42-14 stuff, can just go right out the Window, Yall know the Titans are in for a battle and so do the Jags. GL to both teams Mostly My Jags.[/color]

[quote name="sig220" post="826996" timestamp="1282172231"]
I heard that one of the starters for Central had a season ending injury.  Anybody know anything about this?
[/quote]

[color=maroon]And Yea Jacolby Collier sufferd a Broken ankle in practice and Had to have Surgery. Heard he's doing fine though and If were blessed we'll see him again in playoffs. Hopefully Damon Heard can carry the Running game for us, I think he can do it.[/color]

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="829115" timestamp="1282513064"]
Remember, I was at that scrimmage...  And if you wanna beat your chest about beating that ill  prepared Indians team by 1 score,, then you will be on for a world of hurt..
[/quote]The jags are in for a world of hurt

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="829115" timestamp="1282513064"]
Remember, I was at that scrimmage...  And if you wanna beat your chest about beating that ill  prepared Indians team by 1 score,, then you will be on for a world of hurt..
[/quote]It's not about beating the indians, anyone who steps on field/turf with us is gonna be is trouble. It could be central, wb, northshore, la porte. it does not matter, prepare all you want in practice, you can not practice or scheme for the  speed and skill that comes from at all directions when you play us.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="829171" timestamp="1282520480"]
Speed is nothing new to us.  You must think you are talking to Baytown Sterling or Chanelview, or some other slow team like that.  Speed will not intimidate speed.  If you have it, we have more.  So what's your next arguement? 
[/quote]You will not be prepared, the difference will be the Qb play, This isn't last years qb(our achcillies heel), Singleton is off the planet, untouchable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He may take over the game. We have so many weapons for you guys to contend with, it's impossible, stop the run or the pass, or the zone read, take away the  deep threat or the short passes over the middle, we won't run 90% of the time like you guys, maybe you guys can out score us with ya'lls grind it out style, heard will not be a factor. Titans by 21

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="829178" timestamp="1282521502"]
It's really simple... Y'all won't stop the running game, so we will move the ball at will...  And as far as your offense, this Central team is no different than any other.  Defense is the strong point.  This will be a tough game for you to sneak away with a win on...
[/quote]I don't think the jags D can keep up. The O can but y'all D not fast enough.

[quote name="scooter!" post="829186" timestamp="1282521916"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=70949.msg829178#msg829178 date=1282521502]
It's really simple... Y'all won't stop the running game, so we will move the ball at will...  And as far as your offense, this Central team is no different than any other.  Defense is the strong point.  This will be a tough game for you to sneak away with a win on...
[/quote][b]I don't think the jags D can keep up. The O can but y'all D not fast enough. [/b] [/quote]

;D ;D :D :D ;) He dont know us very well

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax