IFA STATE

Guest shake and bake

Guest shake and bake
Orange Crush Collins 14u played up in the 16u division and finished tied for 3rd. Congrats ladies on a great tournament. This was the 1st time that our pitchers have thrown from 43' and they did great. Not bad for a bunch of 13-14 year olds. They went 5-1 for the weekend.

Texas Sting Blue  1st
MS Elite             2nd
Orange Crush Collins 3rd
Bmt Blast  Blanda    3rd

Crush Harrell 18u tied for 5th

Nederland Intensity was waiting to play in the Championship after beating Sting Gold 7-3. Krista Mayer hit a BOMB in that game. GTS Gold was losing when I left in the other semi-final to LA Blazers . Blazers knocked out Crush Harrell 1-0 in a great game in the quarter finals.

[quote name="trout" post="817561" timestamp="1278900090"]
Our pitcher is doing fine now. I think it was a little warm today and she got a little warmed than most. It was tough on everyone, cograds to the Intensity on making as far as they did. It was a good day of softball.
[/quote]

Good to here that about Katy........  Scary moment!

Thanks so much for everyones concern. Katy is doing just fine. They diagnosed her with heat exhaustion and held her at the hospital for about 2 hours giving her IV's and running test until they were able to release her. Other than being tired and weak she seemed to be somewhat normal by 8pm. I would like to thank all the nice people that came over to assist us with Katy when this happened. There is no doubt they helped speed her recovery time up tremendously. I am just sorry we were not able to thank everyone personally before we left the fields. It's times like Sunday that makes you feel good to be a part of the Southeast Texas Softball Family. Thanks again to everyone.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami