Da' BROOK DOMINATES @ CINCO RANCH today!

Already a State Qualifying team, Westbrook traveled to the Cinco Ranch for the 7 on 7 State Qualifying tournament to face pool play(WB can not advance past pool play).

[b]WB- 27, Stratford- 18[/b]

[b]WB- 34, Langnam Creek- 12 [/b] : Langnam Creek knocked out Christine Micheals and Company a couple of years ago @ state.

[b]WB- 46, Katy Seven Lakes- 0 [/b]  :JUST GOT WHIPPED!!

[quote name="liltex" post="814760" timestamp="1277589648"]
Statford is the Hou.team that dropped down to 4A and plays the last dist.game vs.Brenham in 17-4A.Looks like they might be pretty good hanging better w/the Bruins.Congrats to WB 8) 8) ;)
[/quote]

Congrats WB.  As far as Stratford goes, I can't wait.  Now, I agree that the average 4A team should usually lose to the average 5A team and this is their first year that they will be 4A.  (So i've heard a couple people say they would win our district). I don't think were average though, and I see them losing their first 17-4A game to Montgomery and to us at the end of the season.  Both games should be close, cause all 3 teams should be pretty even.  We also play Lamar, so that should be a good one too.  Their will be D1 talent everywhere.  Back on topic...congrats WB, can't wait to see y'all play Katy.  (that's our off week)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="814775" timestamp="1277597246"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=70729.msg814760#msg814760 date=1277589648]
Statford is the Hou.team that dropped down to 4A and plays the last dist.game vs.Brenham in 17-4A.Looks like they might be pretty good hanging better w/the Bruins.Congrats to WB 8) 8) ;)
[/quote]

Congrats WB.  As far as Stratford goes, I can't wait.  Now, I agree that the average 4A team should usually lose to the average 5A team and this is their first year that they will be 4A.  (So i've heard a couple people say they would win our district). I don't think were average though, and I see them losing their first 17-4A game to Montgomery and to us at the end of the season.  Both games should be close, cause all 3 teams should be pretty even.  We also play Lamar, so that should be a good one too.  Their will be D1 talent everywhere.  [b]Back on topic...congrats WB, can't wait to see y'all play Katy.  (that's our off week)
[/quote][/b]

Ours to *[b]Centra[/b]l*. I think the whole Beaumont will be Supporting Brook that Week,

[quote name="D3zii" post="814777" timestamp="1277598875"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=70729.msg814775#msg814775 date=1277597246]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=70729.msg814760#msg814760 date=1277589648]
[/quote]

Congrats WB.  As far as Stratford goes, I can't wait.  Now, I agree that the average 4A team should usually lose to the average 5A team and this is their first year that they will be 4A.  (So i've heard a couple people say they would win our district). I don't think were average though, and I see them losing their first 17-4A game to Montgomery and to us at the end of the season.  Both games should be close, cause all 3 teams should be pretty even.  We also play Lamar, so that should be a good one too.  Their will be D1 talent everywhere.  [b]Back on topic...congrats WB, can't wait to see y'all play Katy.  (that's our off week)
[/quote][/b]

Ours to *[b]Centra[/b]l*. I think the whole Beaumont will be Supporting Brook that Week,
[/quote]

From Brenham it's about 2 hours, right?

[quote name="Matthew328" post="814966" timestamp="1277724556"]
Just for clarification Katy Seven Lakes has never won the 7 on 7 State Championship.
[/quote]
I STAND CORRECTED,

*  LANGNAM CREEK WAS IN THE CONSOLATION CHAMPIOSHIP in 08. 

*  SEVEN LAKES.....well, THEY JUST GOT WHIPPED THE OTHER DAY!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder