DCTF's Predictions for District 11-1A (DI)

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
My predictions: (just my opinion so please keep that in mind)

1. Lovelady
2. West Sabine
3. Colmesneil
4. Hull-Daisetta
5. West Hardin

3,4,5 could go either way.

Like the Chronicle...this is JMO...

1. Lovelady
2. West Sabine
3. Hull-Daisetta
4. Colmesneil
5. West Hardin

I feel 2 & 3 could go either way.  I just dont think the Bulldogs are ready to be a "main stay" and West Hardin has some rebuilding to do on top of a new program being started.

;D Well... JMO too!  I'm going to laugh when you all get to eat crow, because West Hardin will not finish last in district.  JMO  How will West Hardin come in last after beating H-D & Colmesneil?  Rhetorical question people... no response necessary.  JMO  ;D

And one more thing... what's to rebuild?  They only lost 4 starters, oh... y'all meant rebuild the play book!  Got ya!  ;)

1. Lovelady
2. West Sabine
3. West Hardin --- Rebuilding the playbook, should win it all next year  :D
4. Colmesneil --- Stop Berry, Stop the Bulldogs ;)
5. Hull-Daisetta --- According to KittyKat_55's claim to have a stacked team, they still get last.  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Ok, now on a serious note; all we can do is guess, but no one really knows what will happen.  Good luck to all the young men that play this game that we love to cheer for & may everyone have a healthy season.  Later  ;D

This will be a very interesting district. I like West Hardin, but it will be tough this year to stay up in this pack of teams.

Think I will go:
1) Lovelady
2) Hull Daisetta
3) Colmesneil or West Sabine
4) 3b
5) West Hardin

It actually hurts to predict this way, but this would be my honest opinion right now. 

• 3 weeks later...
West Sabine will be the dark horse in this district.  They are returning all skill position players.  Look for a very quick team with a serious threat from the passing game.  WS could win this district, only Lovelady could stand in thier way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami