Thanks Guys!!!! I am so grateful!!

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts, well wishes, comments and prayers. It is greatly appreciated and very uplifting. I had a pretty good scare Tuesday afternoon with chest pains, dizziness, and well, symptoms of having a heart attack. After spending these last 3 days in the hospital (still here too), and countless and countless of tests run, it has been determined that I have no heart damage so therefore no heart attack. Lisa and I are very grateful for this result. Heart disease runs rampant in my dad's side of the family and I just knew I was the next victim of it.

However, after getting all these tests results, it has been determined that I do have some health issues. I am now diabetic and also will be on cholesterol meds. So I have some life adjustments to make like diet and excercise. Looks like my sweet tooth will be very affected and so long to fried foods. Plus, I need to lose weight ( no surprise there, lol). It looks like I'll be home Friday, got my fingers crossed.

Again, I am very grateful to all who send the well wishes and continue to look out for me still. I very much appreciate it. Hopefully I'll be back on here very soon.

Thanks again guys!

Mike

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83