Game 3 Predictions Lakers at Celtics

I am a little unsure tonight as I conitnue to believe(as I predicted before the series) that Ray Allen and his shooting are the keys to this series. I am not sure he can shoot like that again.  Ray will get much more respect early tonight so there will not be near as much help defense on Rondo, Pierce, and Garnett so hopefull that will help.  I am afraid the Lakers may steal this one though.

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="810156" timestamp="1276003668"]
We stole one in LA so if we can win both at home we should have the series on lock
[/quote]

we have 3 in a row at home.  Finals are 2-3-2.  WE MUST WIN 2 of 3 OR WE HAVE NO CHANCE!!!

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="810221" timestamp="1276012037"]
I can bet this series goes back to LA. But I completely agree Celtics 3 point percentage is a huge key in this one. The Celtics are relying on Allen to hit a few each game. And how bad was Artest in game 2? Good job of the rockets to let him go
[/quote]

I would assume that Allen cannot produce again like he did in last game.  At the same time, I would also assume that Garnett/Pierce cannot be as unproductive offensively as they were last game.    I know that the Lakers missed Bryant due to foul trouble, but Garnett missed a lot more of the game than Bryant did. Come on, Celtics.

[quote name="Jduncan1" post="810407" timestamp="1276037814"]
Really bold  Phil will have the Lakers Ready if and when the lakers steal this game it like a good body shot to the celtics and most of the steam will be out of them
[/quote]

I think Phil gets more credit than he deserves.  If he is going to "have them ready", why didnt he "have them ready" for the last game?  I also believe that Phil thinks he is smarter than everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont