How will Hull-Daisetta do in their new District?

first of all. who are you to tell me whether or not i'm a fan of a high school football team.  2nd of all, i never said i was a true bobcat....no i'm not from daisetta so i'm not a true blue red and black psycho bobcat fanatic.  but i know several people from there and they are absolutely great, and i know several kids that attend the school and they are also absolutely great.  you can be critical of me if you want to...that's fine.  but you know there's some truth in what i'm saying or you wouldn't have gotten so defensive.  don't get mad because i call it like i see it.  all i basically meant was that hd has a great tradition of great support for their football team...and that's as far as it goes.  don't you think it's time we start wanting the team to do a little more than just make the playoffs.  lots of teams make the playoffs...that doesn't make you a powerhouse.  if you think it does you need to do a little more research of some teams around the state and stop worrying about how many times hd has beaten this team or that team and just made the playoffs.  it takes a little more than that to be considered dominant.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124