Best Offense & Defense in 20-4a this upcoming season?

[quote name="SASQUASH22" post="808111" timestamp="1275412808"]
PNG - BEST OFFENSE (THEIR Q.B. DOTY IS AWESOME ! ) IF THEY CAN REPLACE HARMON AT R.B. WATCH OUT !

[b][color=purple]CENTRAL - BEST DEFENSE (TOO MUCH SPEED AND AGGRESSION,MY KIND OF "D") DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS ![/color][/b][/quote]

Couldent agree more,, I love thoes types of Defensese..

Really dont know what offense will be the best Due to I only saw one 20-4A game last year, (Lumberton at Central)

Ohh, so we now changed it to Best Offense and Defense... :D :D

Ok.  PN-G will have the best offense, but barely though.  Like SASQUASH22 said, Harmon will need to be replaced, which I don't think they will.  That kid was pretty good.  Offense will be:

1. PN-G - Second year under that system.  Exited to see how it will look!
2. Livingston - Since they have been in the district, they have had not many problems moving the ball, IMO
3. Central - Athletes, and more athletes.  Sounds like ingredients for big plays all the time.
4. LC-M - I beleive Gonzalez will be back and that all district reciever
5. Ozen - Hearing great things about Ozen for next year.  Since Ozen is running the same offense as WB, I see them finally doing something
6. Nederland - The QB contraversy continues.  Also, I have not heard anything about a RB over there.
7. Vidor - Big 3 gone
8. Lumberton - No Hanna, Beard, and Hussey?  Don't even think about it!

[quote name="SASQUASH22" post="808111" timestamp="1275412808"]
PNG - BEST OFFENSE (THEIR Q.B. DOTY IS AWESOME ! ) IF THEY CAN REPLACE HARMON AT R.B. WATCH OUT !

CENTRAL - BEST DEFENSE (TOO MUCH SPEED AND AGGRESSION,MY KIND OF "D") DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS !
[/quote]Our D will be alright.  but I recommend that our boys watch some tape of that Friendswood game and play a little more disciplined defense as well so that we can contend at a State level...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="808126" timestamp="1275413825"]
[quote author=SASQUASH22 link=topic=70193.msg808111#msg808111 date=1275412808]

CENTRAL - BEST DEFENSE (TOO MUCH SPEED AND AGGRESSION,MY KIND OF "D") DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS !
[/quote]Our D will be alright.  but I recommend that our boys watch some tape of that Friendswood game and play a little more disciplined defense as well so that we can contend at a State level...
[/quote]

Ditto Ditto.. Is good to be the best in the District, But I'd rather compete on the State Level

[quote name="GoodwIN" post="808130" timestamp="1275415017"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=70193.msg808126#msg808126 date=1275413825]
[quote author=SASQUASH22 link=topic=70193.msg808111#msg808111 date=1275412808]

[/quote]

Ditto Ditto.. Is good to be the best in the District, But I'd rather compete on the State Level
[/quote]Last year, we had the tools to mirror the 2006 LaMarque defense, but never put it all the way together...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="808124" timestamp="1275413650"]

Ok.  PN-G will have the best offense, but barely though.  Like SASQUASH22 said, Harmon will need to be replaced, which I don't think they will.  That kid was pretty good.  Offense will be:

2. Livingston - Since they have been in the district, they have had not many problems moving the ball, IMO
3. Central - Athletes, and more athletes.  Sounds like ingredients for big plays all the time.
5. Ozen - Hearing great things about Ozen for next year.  Since Ozen is running the same offense as WB, I see them finally doing something
6. Nederland - The QB contraversy continues.  Also, I have not heard anything about a RB over there.
7. Vidor - Big 3 gone
[/quote]
I would have put LCM at 2nd because they showed brief signs of greatness last year and if they put it together this season they easily compete for the top spot for offense with PNG. I would put Livingston at the 5th spot.

[quote name="bigtank_77705" post="808153" timestamp="1275419705"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=70193.msg808124#msg808124 date=1275413650]

7. Vidor - Big 3 gone
[/quote]
I would have put LCM at 2nd because they showed brief signs of greatness last year and if they put it together this season they easily compete for the top spot for offense with PNG. I would put Livingston at the 5th spot.
[/quote] I heard Ozen Qb is really impressive. They're expecting big numbers from him in that offense.

Guest Jaguar-J
Offense:

1/2.  PNG        - will find a Harmon replacement and be a powerful offense ( you don't have to be a great RB when the defense is spread )
                      - Look what Faircloth did with only 3 months in PN. Full system should be in place.
1/2.  Central    - Well  8)
3.    Vidor        - will surprise 97% of the people on this board - One of their backs ( dont know his name) made his Varsity debut against
                        Dayton last year and averaged 14 YDS a pop . He is good  and will give defenses fits. watch em !d                                                                                         

Well I think you guys already know my Defensive pick :D

Central IMO will have the best defense,, You guys say P.N.G had the best Defense But Central's Defense really showed me more in the Central-P.N.G game.. And thats not a homer pick. I mean P.N.G had a good defense but Centrals D played better n really rose to the Occasion.. They had 5 T.O... You may ask  why didnt Central win the Game, Well IMO they did, Just Luck was on P.N.G's side LOL

Guest Jaguar-J
[quote name="D3zii" post="808314" timestamp="1275445212"]
Well I think you guys already know my Defensive pick :D

[/quote]

YEP ! I agree !

I wouldn't count Nederland out on offense just yet, if they can stay away from the injuries they will be near the top on offense. I look for Neumann to experiment with QB's early and with multiple sets, wildcat, 2rb's & TE and spread. If Forney i the best QB I think you have play him there, if he and Tyler are even I would play Tyler at QB and Dionte at TE & DE, and I think Trevin will continue at Wr and Wildcat QB, should be fun to watch this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83