Billy Bryant to Port Neches?

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="808013" timestamp="1275362035"]
[quote author=Hookem17 link=topic=70191.msg808008#msg808008 date=1275361261]
Anyone heard this rumor?
[/quote]

We'd he live Evadale?
[/quote]
now that would be another rumor.  Good luck to the man.  Some big school like PNG or bigger just might be his spot in life.

[quote name="injun" post="808015" timestamp="1275363109"]
Hookem your talking like someone who fell out of a tree and landed on your head
[/quote]

You wouldnt have a problem with that move, would you injun.  There must be a story that leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. I for one think that might be a good fit for ole Bryant. Dont know what happened in BC and Evadale, But im sure people on here can enlighten us.

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="808025" timestamp="1275365734"]
why did he leave Bridge City?
[/quote]

He didn't leave volunterally. He is a great coach, just look at his record. but some people in BC didn't like him because his personality, I never figured out why that mattered.

[quote name="9Doggies" post="808039" timestamp="1275396736"]
Thats funny. How about Bobby Cox? [b]Mark Brevell [/b] is the man for the job.
[/quote]
That is why he came to PNG years back. His time has finally come.The Indians will be in good hands.

That's the key, everyone needs to sit back and wait for Stone to actually say himself he will not be back next year. Pointless to have a rumor about who is replacing the guy when he hasn't said he is actually leaving.

Games 24x7, it is funny because the players I have talked to are all for Coach Brevell taking over and would love to play for him, makes me wonder who it is you are talking to, maybe a bunch of 8th graders. yes, Faircloth is also a baseball guy and will make the right decision. If you have someone you want to support, that is fine, but no need to bash Coach Brevell. He has done nothing but bust his butt for that team since he has been there.

[quote name="td" post="808140" timestamp="1275416749"]
Where did Coach Brevell play high school ball? Seems like I played against him but cant remember where he played.
[/quote]
TJ is where he played. Coached at Lumberton before going to PNG.

[quote name="pngfan1" post="808179" timestamp="1275422954"]
[quote author=td link=topic=70191.msg808140#msg808140 date=1275416749]
Where did Coach Brevell play high school ball? Seems like I played against him but cant remember where he played.
[/quote]
TJ is where he played. Coached at Lumberton before going to PNG.
[/quote]

That's what I thought. Played on the State Championship team I think. We (WOS) use to have some good battles with those guys back in the day.

Yes, he played at TJ for Coach Jagneaux and was on the State Championship team. So he has played on a team that has won it all and coached 4 years with a coach who has been to the Stae Tournament 4 times.

Brevell would be the most obvious for the job. He has high school experience, coached under Stone for several years and has been groomed for the job. We should also be talking about Freshman coach, rumor is several area coaches have been approached about the position. Word is Smith does not want it again. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami