Central at Vidor Predictions

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasnt a classless comment. I am just pointing out fact. You people keep saying that we are living in the past and that we need to focus on this week' date=' but why are you telling that to us when it was your own people who mentioned Nederland in this thread??? you arent making any sense...[/quote']

Actually I did do the research and it seems that 1motime brought it up. piratefan just asked if he was a Ned. fan and said just because they scored 60 on yall it doesn't mean they will on us. That is what started it actually, so you do the research, piratefan said nothing about us beating Ned. until 1motime ran his mouth first. Like I said if you want to argue start a different thread. And by the way, didn't you say you were out of this topic??

One thing I did like about Vidor's homecoming, and I dont know if yall still do this, but I remember a couple of years ago when we played yall... yall turned all the lights out and the band had a bunch of glowsticks attached to them... that was really cool... i hope yall still do that

One thing I did like about Vidor's homecoming' date=' and I dont know if yall still do this, but I remember a couple of years ago when we played yall... yall turned all the lights out and the band had a bunch of glowsticks attached to them... that was really cool... i hope yall still do that[/quote']yea we still do that..They been doing that for atleast 30 yrs.now..

it is pretty cool..they have fireworks too..

I hope ya'lls Homecoming is better than Central's. They had the band on all fours acting like dogs and the announcer telling them to "SHAKE THEIR MONEYMAKER"!!!!!! :shock: :shock:
Hey Stunner I laughed so hard when I read that..It is true I have seen them before.

Man I read that and i am still laughing.......... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Does anyone else want to talk about what this thread is suppose to be about..?

Central/Vidor.

we already had a Ned/Vidor thread

Vidor 28

Nerd 24 (oops! Ned.)

Lets get off the old subject and start on the topic this thread is suppose to be about.

Is Central looking ahead? How bad does Vidor want it??

every once and a while a teams plays over it's head and the other team is looking foward a week. I know people who live and Vidor and told me it was a lucky win' date=' and I told them Vidor was the better team that night. But sorry guys no way Vidor beats Central[/b']

Well lets see now, we got this thread back on topic and then another Nederland fan comes in and begins trash talking again. Is it still our fault this time Ned. fans?? One last time, if you want to trash talk about Ned. and Vidor start a different thread and stay OUT of this one. This is a Central vs. Vidor thread. Worry about your game this week and stay out of ours if you are going to trash talk.

I am staying on topic ..

yea we are the underdogs but i think it will be a good game..

Like I said homecoming week and central coming off close game to L-town..

It will come down to big plays and turnovers..that is our down fall this year is turnovers.. 4 last week and several key ones during the L-town game.

Guest vidorpride

There has been alot of talk on this board and others

(cough coughNEDboardcough) about how Vidor has no chance and this will be a blowout. I'm glad everyone is counting us out of this game. I hope Central is overlooking us the way many of you are. :P:P:P

I'm sure there is some leftover crow from a few weeks back. :oops: :oops:

lol......im thinkin nederland just beter get past ozen....and face dayton before they talk some trash......but i think we match up with central pretty well....they have more speed...we have more size.....and our offense should do good against this deffence...they have a hard time stoppin the run attack up the middle...so it should be a good game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder