Spindletop 93 G red

Hughes and company going to do battle in the Alamo City. To see if they can bring home a 4th President's Cup State Title . First Game 10:00am Sat. I'll try to keep you guys posted!

Chloe we need the leading Texas scorer to unleash the fury on them! No scoring limit in these games. 10 would suit me fine! ;D

Good Luck Girls!

Spindletop up 2-0 at the Half.  1st goal came from a Horning Free Kick and Chloe header. 2nd goal was a Messi esque recieve and turn upper 90 bullet from the foot of Yasmine Afshar! Yasi put in a 2nd goal to secure a 3-0 victory.

Next game should  get started at 6:pm  this evening.

[quote name="sharkstooth" post="804660" timestamp="1274574688"]
Thanks RIP for the updates....in Alabama for the Oil spill cleanup and its killing me that im not there to see it!
[/quote]

Chloe scored 2 goals in the 2nd game to help lead Spindletop to a 2-0 victory.

Sharkstooth I am getting all of this via text message myself.

Championship game tomorrow at 10am for all the marbles.

[quote name="sharkstooth" post="804660" timestamp="1274574688"]
Thanks RIP for the updates....in Alabama for the Oil spill cleanup and its killing me that im not there to see it!
[/quote]

I think some of that oil is seeping up the riverwalk... They are dialing your number hurry!

[quote name="sharkstooth" post="804749" timestamp="1274582506"]
haha!!!  would love to be there!  Good luck to the girls tomorrow and home they bring home another state championship!
[/quote]

Not counting too many chickens before they hatch, because that is what happened to Zuri and her teams State run, but will you be back for the trip to O.K. if God blesses them with another title? It will be in about 3 weeks.

Spindletop played a very inspired and exciting game in the final, which ended a 2-2 draw. However they finished 2nd by 1 point. posting a 2-0-1 record. I think they will have one more shot at a 4th title next Spring.

Good Season Coach Mike and the Girls!

• 5 weeks later...
[quote name="Newbie" post="814144" timestamp="1277244110"]
looks like this team lost yet another player to Albion.  
[/quote]

Yes that is true. but I heard they have gotten one back from Albion, that being Rachel Babin.

What i hope is that when a position is vacated by a player another player finds an opportunity to fill that void and improve and expand their game.

The 93G team has proven again and again to be very resilent and I expect them to have another fine season again next fall. They still have several core members and several 2 and 3 year vets to pick up the slack.

They will win alot of games next year. ;)

Newbie....you must have heard?  Chloe decided to take the challenge of travel and time away from her everyday life of her senior year; to take the next step in her soccer career!  As a parent...at first i had my doubts; and really did not feel there was a reason for her to leave Spindeltop 93G!  I MUST SAY...HER GAME CHANGED ONCE SHE JOINED SS93G!  It was a very hard decision for her!  But as a Parent..when your daughter asks to take a leap in life; you back her!  I heard it would be a longshot for her to make the team; but she made it and she has my FULL support!  I would like to personally thank MIKE and JAN for their time and support of Chloe!  I know that she speaks highly of the both of them and what each of them have meant to her game....From a parents perspective; i want to thank each of them for the time you have given to Chloe and all the girls on SS93G!

Guest Newbie
Good Luck to Chloe on her decision.  I had no doubt she would make the team.  They lost several players who graduated this year so I knew they had spots open plus they can take more spots at this age.  If she is looking into playing in college, this is what she needs, exposure in Premier League games and tourneys.  Rachel Babin is a good replacement. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• Infrastructure bill?? How many EV charging stations has he built? You can count that on one hand. What else has been done with those $trillions? See, you’re lying and you know it.  Those $trillion’s went to Ukraine to be laundered and come back to Schumer and Co. Why else would he get so excited about infrastructure?
    • Hopefully Texas will win their case in court to simply make suppressors legal without the federal tax stamp. I doubt it as the interstate commerce clause is far reaching. For those who may not know, in Texas a firearms suppressor is legal but they are still against federal law without a federal tax stamp. Texas removed them from prohibited weapons a couple of years ago. Texas is currently fighting a case in court that if the suppressor is manufactured completely in Texas and never leaves Texas, it would not then fall under the interstate commerce clause. The ICC allows any commerce that crosses a state line to be controlled by the US Congress under the Constitution in Article I. 
    • Thanks for making my point, Reagan. 
    • You call it lying. I call it refusing to acknowledge anything he does as positive. He’s an effective leader. Infrastructure bill -  bipartisan - that takes Presidential leadership. Trump never got it done, though he claimed monthly that it was gonna happen. Is that negative? I don’t know. What I do know is that it’s true.
    • The difference between the two is that Biden continually works to overcome the institutionalized racism he was born into.  Trump pushes execution for the Central Park 5, refers to BLM as a bunch of thugs, pulls the “some of my best friends are black” card many racists use, then claims no one is less racist than him. One seeks continual improvement, the other believes he’s perfect. 
  • Topics