**Nominations For Player Of The Week**

Guest GoStangs

Andre Bevil (WOS) had another good night:

11-12 passing for 221 yards, 4 throwing TDs with 0 INTs, a two-point conversion run, a two-point conversion pass, and 4 PAT kicks.

WO-S Defense!!! How many times have you seen a team hold an opponent's offense to 10 yards? They have given up 16 points in the 3 district games. WO-S will never have a player of the week because they are so balanced. They will never have someone with 5 TD's but they will have 5 people with 1 TD a piece.

Bevil threw 4 TD's tonight on 11-12 passing for 220 yards. That is pretty solid!!

Guest Kelly Football

Andre Bevil, WOS 11-12 passing for 221 yards, 4 throwing TDs with 0 INTs, a two-point conversion run, a two-point conversion pass, and 4 PAT kicks.

M.MOSLEY#20-NEDERLAND.

42 CARRIES,275 YDS.3 TDS, 1 BAD ANKLE. GOTTA GIVE PROPS TO NEDERLAND OFFENSIVE LINE ALL THIS ONE MAN TEAM TALK ABOUT MOSLEY,IF YOU DON'T HAVE GOOD BLOCKING THEN IT DOES'NT MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE.

M.MOSLEY#20-NEDERLAND.

42 CARRIES' date='275 YDS.3 TDS, 1 BAD ANKLE. GOTTA GIVE PROPS TO NEDERLAND OFFENSIVE LINE ALL THIS ONE MAN TEAM TALK ABOUT MOSLEY,IF YOU DON'T HAVE GOOD BLOCKING THEN IT DOES'NT MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE.[/quote']

Totally agree with you kf89, I'll say it one more time, this O-line is the best in the district, instead of player of the week it needs to be offensive line of the week. They get-r-done week in and week out.

My vote: Nederlands Offensive Line

WOS HAS BEATEN 4 4a schools this year - Dayton, BARBERS HILL, bay city&LCM.ALL 3 of which are good teams this year.WOS would probably win district 22-4a they have already beaten 2 of the better teams in that district and i think they would give west brook & MEMORIAL A RUN FOR THEIR mONEY.i bet neither wb or mem. coach would want to play WOS this year?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder