*Jasper vs. Hudson Playoff Series Updates...JASPER ADVANCES!!!!!!*

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="T-daddy" post="803772" timestamp="1274386328"]
hudson looked like a little league team last night with all the errors..
[/quote]
then they looked like a college team sometimes with those arms.  Jasper has to stay focused on taking care of business.  Hudson is not just going to roll over and play dead.  You can count on that.

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="803976" timestamp="1274449619"]
The year Jasper won sate their ace didn't even pitch at the state tournament.  I don't know that they have the depth on this club that was on that one, but they do have 3 or 4 quality pitchers now.
[/quote]

Depth yes, as good of quality of depth no. Alvis was impressive against Crockett and Burleson is also pretty solid. And going back to the "out of control" statement about sowell, I think that is a little justifiable, he wasnt hitting his spots, but you can bet that wont happen much. Sowell is good.

Sowell misses his spots from time to time. Just like good MLB pitchers, they have good days and bad days. Knowing Sowell's arm, he could probably bounce back and throw some in a game 3 and he will be ready for the Semis if Jasper wins this series.

When he is on, meaning his curve is working, and he is hitting his spots he is hard to hit. Remember the 15 K's he had earlier this year against WOS...and I think they are still alive.

Derekkkkkkkkk has pitched most of the hard matchup games this year and continues to pile up SO's that match any of the top 3A pitchers this year. The Dogs are blue collar and know how to work with a team effort to get the tough wins.  Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami