Central 22 Lumberton 14 Final/Comments

lonestar

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan

Lumberton is gonna be downright scary in the next few years, they are GROWING, and Coach C is settleing in. Will stay in 4A for a long time, as they are at the bottom of the attendance bracket. Lookout, 4A! :D :shock: :D :shock:

Guest maverick24

It was a good game. Both teams played with what I thought was good sportsmanship GREAT JOB young men. Lumberton had their chances to win this game, but could not tackle Williams the QB. Dont misunderstand this guy is a very good player he made the players miss or just ran over some of them. But Central is not even close to being as good TODAY as Dayton!!! If Central plays Dayton this way they will get beat by 20 or more! They are not as fast as strong or hit as hard as Dayton. Bad thing for Lumberton was they were Bigger faster and hit harder than L-Town tonight. I can actually see Central losing a game besides Dayton on any given night. Dayton is clearly the best team in this District as of right now. The rest is to be determaned at a later date. Congrats to both teams tonight on their sportsmanship and fair play.

PS Central's band is the best I have seen so far in this District!!!!

Guest BIG HOUSE

We are proud of you RAIDERS!! After being down 13-0 very early,you played great. Respect you guys for not giving up.Played hard all the way.

You guys keep your heads up.Still alot of football left.I think at the end of the game Central was a little worried.

Again great effort from the RAIDERS!!!!!! :D

yeah we got alot of flack for having an easy preseason. We also had an inredibly tough begining in district. Its not clear sailing for the Raiders by any means, but we do have the #1 and #2 teams out of the way. Raider played well. I will admit I thought the first quarter was a reoccurring nightmare of Dayton, but somewhere in there we figured out how to somewhat hold an offence that mas quick and big. after that it was anybodys game. This is one game I can say I wish we could play again. I am not making any grand arrogant statements of blowing them out as others have with dayton, but knowing what we learned after the first quarter, it could have turned out abit differently. Definantly no bad calls tonight on either side. Good Jobs Refs...I think that may have been the first time that sentence has ever been typed.

What a game!

Congratulations to both the Jags and the Raiders for an exciting Friday night. We came up just a little short. I thought if we kept it close we would make a game of it in the 4th quarter and that's just what happened.

Williams was as good as he's advertised. What an athlete. I could see why some compare him to Vince Young. He's smooth, has a great stiff arm and fast!!!!

This game was more than just a "L" to the Raiders. It was a confidence builder and proof that we can play with the big boys. I also think we EARNED a little respect around the district and these boys deserve it.

I love the "never say die" attitude the Raiders have been playing with. I hear #44's back for the indian game so our run defense will improve dramatically.

One last thing on this game, the half time show was very entertaining.

Bring it on indians!!!! We'll be ready!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics