Evadale vs. Alto Playoff series Updates/EVADALE ADVANCES!!!

Evadale played hard all three games but couldnt get the bat around thursday. saturday they came back with hole new ball game. the rebels went out there to win and did. all of them hit well on saturday... first game saturday was close though. both sides were going down quick. but evadale pulled through in 2 extra innings... evadlae blew alto away in the next game so im not even going to talk bout it... im saying evadale is goin to austin this year.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jackets kept the Rebel bats quiet for 21 innings, but they finally came out to finish them off in the 5th of game 3, scoring 8 runs. But to me the story was the battle in game #2. 9 innning that DuBose pitched a great game in. Timely hitting to keep the Rebels close or tied with the Jackets and finally the bottom of the ending with Harvey head first sliding into home for the winner.

So Thursday it is back to Huntington and a repeat of last year regional quarter final with Douglas. Both teams played well last year so this should be another good series.

Great Job Rebels! Keep it rolling.

Good job Evadale!  We ate supper last night at "Dean's" in Huntington.  The Evadale team was there--they are a good bunch.
They are hoping to schedule some 3A & 4A better teams JVs next season in preseason.  They have a great attitude, those Rebels do.    8)

Guest Dwight
I think if a person has over a certain amount of posts they can give you positive or negative karma. So it just depends on who you please and who's skin you get under.

It's not something you should worry yourself over like checkmate did.

[quote name="checkmate" post="802450" timestamp="1274063183"]
Not bad...not bad at all...now restore my karma for expressing my opinions and I will really congratulate you.
[/quote]LOL...funny how some can "express" opinions like yourself and it's ok.  When someone else "expresses" an opinion you think it's something else...
I can't give + or - karma until I've reached 200 posts so congratulations on being...never mind. ??? ??? ???

[quote name="baseballdude" post="803939" timestamp="1274427795"]
Evadale really has a chance to advance to Austin! Im rooting for you Rebs!
[/quote]Careful dude...I'm with you and would love to go to Austin...one game at a time!!  Everyone we see at this point is worthy to be there.

Guest Tits Mcgee
[quote name="BIGMO44" post="804075" timestamp="1274465050"]
[quote author=baseballdude link=topic=69672.msg803939#msg803939 date=1274427795]
[/quote]Careful dude...I'm with you and would love to go to Austin...one game at a time!!  Everyone we see at this point is worthy to be there.
[/quote]

Yes lets take this one game at a time and see where it goes. I think if they want it bad enough they will get there but you have got to want it! 

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="804075" timestamp="1274465050"]
[quote author=baseballdude link=topic=69672.msg803939#msg803939 date=1274427795]
[/quote]

Forgot on the other post to say I will be in Huntington tomorrow!

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="804285" timestamp="1274492422"]
[quote author=BIGMO44 link=topic=69672.msg804075#msg804075 date=1274465050]
[/quote]Careful dude...I'm with you and would love to go to Austin...one game at a time!!  Everyone we see at this point is worthy to be there.
[/quote]

Forgot on the other post to say I will be in Huntington tomorrow!
[/quote]I've got 6 with me Yeller but I did hear my neighbor to my immediate north say he's looking for riders.  Hes got any empty wagon...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami