KIRBYVILLE VS WOS. WHO WOULD WIN.

Guest hardcore

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="skipper" post="799777" timestamp="1273408750"]
ok this is how the out come will be this year.mustangs have the ball on the 50 yard line with 5 sec left on the clock and kirbyville is up by 3 points. the QB drops back and lets one go  the kirbyville player is next to him step by step , oh what happned the kirbyville player ran into the  REF and fell down and the kid cought it and ran it in for the TD (MUSTANGS WIN)
[/quote]
lol skipper you crack me up with some of your post.

There are missed calls in every game played. Newton lost and Kirbyville won, period. I'm not the one whining about "homer refs" and "losing" because of the refs. I have the utmost respect for WOS and their proven track record. The jury is still out on Kirbyville.
[/quote]
Im not the one whining about referees either I just dont like people getting on here and bashing my hometown, because one way or another in the west orange game last year we played them better than we ever have. The referees may have made a bad call I didnt have the angle he did so its not my right to judge the referees call.

[quote name="skipper" post="799796" timestamp="1273414117"]
;) well i had a goodnight . i had a date with a dallas cheerleader and we both got drunk and went to jerry jones house and watched the cowboys  win lol . have a good day my friend
[/quote]
lol your great

[quote name="speedkills" post="799797" timestamp="1273414174"]

There are missed calls in every game played. Newton lost and Kirbyville won, period. I'm not the one whining about "homer refs" and "losing" because of the refs. I have the utmost respect for WOS and their proven track record. The jury is still out on Kirbyville.
[/quote]
Im not the one whining about referees either I just dont like people getting on here and bashing my hometown, because one way or another in the west orange game last year we played them better than we ever have. The referees may have made a bad call I didnt have the angle he did so its not my right to judge the referees call.
[/quote]
Super answer! I apologize if I offended you. A few fans statements seem a bit arrogant IMO. The game last year is a great thing to build on and to try to get after them this year. I'm not bashing Kirbyville's program at all(they seem to be one of the hottest going), just trying to put some historical context to their recent successes, which have been many. Good luck this year and keep building.

Guest hardcore
i have upmost respect for newton eagles program and their ability to fight back in extreme circumstances but i will not stand by and let some so call self proclaim football wanna be bash kirbyville in the mud. I call it how i see it. That is the bootom line because hardcore said so. that include champnewton eagle if get my drift. ;D

[quote name="hardcore" post="802501" timestamp="1274075126"]
i have upmost respect for newton eagles program and their ability to fight back in extreme circumstances but i will not stand by and let some so call self proclaim football wanna be bash kirbyville in the mud. I call it how i see it. That is the bootom line because hardcore said so. that include champnewton eagle if get my drift. ;D
[/quote]
I respect Kirbyville's program as previously stated. Some fans statements of shoulda, coulda, woulda deserve no respect. Get over it.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="799816" timestamp="1273420209"]
[quote author=speedkills link=topic=69435.msg799797#msg799797 date=1273414174]

[/quote]
[/quote]
Super answer! I apologize if I offended you. A few fans statements seem a bit arrogant IMO. The game last year is a great thing to build on and to try to get after them this year. I'm not bashing Kirbyville's program at all(they seem to be one of the hottest going), just trying to put some historical context to their recent successes, which have been many. Good luck this year and keep building.
[/quote]
Wish the best of luck to you guys too this season  ;)

Guest LR1969
WO-S has won every other time the teams have met. I don't see why it should be any different this year. Besides, I think a rough schedule may have KV kinda tired by the time they play the 'Stangs. Rootin for the Kats though. Would love to see them take down the Mustangs at least once.

Guest hardcore
[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="804733" timestamp="1274579216"]
:D :D :D :D :D :D :DNo COOP he needs to put done the keg.  He's had enough
[/quote] Titan you better behave before hardcore put you in the corner.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami