KIRBYVILLE VS WOS. WHO WOULD WIN.

Guest hardcore

[quote name="kville-backer" post="808348" timestamp="1275471149"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=69435.msg808328#msg808328 date=1275447812]
[quote author=Jaguar-J link=topic=69435.msg808326#msg808326 date=1275447685]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=69435.msg807978#msg807978 date=1275353067]
this might just upset a few mustang fans. after watching the KV ,mustang game last year i will lean with KV this year becouse  the mustang chain gang  is no longer there. at one time years back alot of teams had a HARD TIME running the ball and putting up points.MUSTANGS FIND THE CHAIN GANG and bring them back ,then i might change my mind .PS good  luck to both teams this year
[/quote]

Last year is what fans in WOS call a down or rebuilding year . They were young and will improve alot from last year. IMO
[/quote]

I somewhat agree. BUT, according to SOME of the WOS fans, they were gonna be state champs last year. ;)
[/quote]

[b]Kirbyville says the same thing every year also,and I hope they continue to think that way..You gotta believe in your-self..WOS is no different They believe they can win State,They are doing exactly as they should do.."If you [b]don't [/b] think you can do it,Your'e probably right".  JMO[/b]
[/quote]

GREAT post backer! i think that sums it up!  ;)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kville-backer" post="808348" timestamp="1275471149"]
[quote author=Jaguar-J link=topic=69435.msg808326#msg808326 date=1275447685]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=69435.msg807978#msg807978 date=1275353067]
this might just upset a few mustang fans. after watching the KV ,mustang game last year i will lean with KV this year becouse  the mustang chain gang  is no longer there. at one time years back alot of teams had a HARD TIME running the ball and putting up points.MUSTANGS FIND THE CHAIN GANG and bring them back ,then i might change my mind .PS good  luck to both teams this year
[/quote]

Last year is what fans in WOS call a down or rebuilding year . They were young and will improve alot from last year. IMO
[/quote]

I somewhat agree. BUT, according to SOME of the WOS fans, they were gonna be state champs last year. ;)
[/quote]

Kirbyville says the same thing every year also,and I hope they continue to think that way..You gotta believe in your-self..WOS is no different They believe they can win State,They are doing exactly as they should do.."If you [b]don't [/b] think you can do it,Your'e probably right".   JMO
[/quote]

Exactly! In the field house, there is a goal board and the board stops at state champions. you have to give these kids goals and help them acheive or come close to them. Thats the whole point of playing right?  And how many teams start two adays saying "man, if we can just go 5 and 5 this year"? None.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="808328" timestamp="1275447812"]
[/quote]

AAW, don't you really mean ONE of the WO-S fans?  These consistent jabs at you-know-who are too obvious. 

[quote name="griff" post="812115" timestamp="1276435728"]
[/quote]

AAW, don't you really mean ONE of the WO-S fans?  These consistent jabs at you-know-who are too obvious.   
[/quote]

Actually, you are mostly right but I said "some" because there were a couple of others who were on "you-know-who's" bandwagon too. Of course, the sensible one's like you, kicker, Grad, Gas, WOS-89 and others know better.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="798889" timestamp="1273230997"]
[quote author=hardcore link=topic=69435.msg798805#msg798805 date=1273201696]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=69435.msg798354#msg798354 date=1273145195]
And "home grown refs" are supposed to make those calls! Give it a rest.
[/quote] I guess you have personal issues with the wildcats. i really do not care. I call i see it. WOS did have their star players on the field they almost got beat so ref. had to call it in favor of wos. pics and video do not lie. our player broke the plain and called it favor for wos. But we will see if this game will be called fair for both sides. maybe ???
[/quote]
And Kirbyville has never been the beneficiary of a favorable call at a critical time during a game. Kirbyville has only been on the losing side of all bad calls made in every game they have ever played. Get over it. Next will be bad calls was the reason for no state titles! Quit whining. My "personal issues" are poor sports. If the shoe fits, wear it.
[/quote]Dude We Never Have to be Cuz we Blow everyone else out and there are no need for "Homegrown refs" lol Wos Coudnt beat us if we had neutra refs Str8 botto, line ;D

[quote name="Wildcats#1" post="813813" timestamp="1277012287"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=69435.msg798889#msg798889 date=1273230997]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=69435.msg798354#msg798354 date=1273145195]
[/quote] I guess you have personal issues with the wildcats. i really do not care. I call i see it. WOS did have their star players on the field they almost got beat so ref. had to call it in favor of wos. pics and video do not lie. our player broke the plain and called it favor for wos. But we will see if this game will be called fair for both sides. maybe ???
[/quote]
And Kirbyville has never been the beneficiary of a favorable call at a critical time during a game. Kirbyville has only been on the losing side of all bad calls made in every game they have ever played. Get over it. Next will be bad calls was the reason for no state titles! Quit whining. My "personal issues" are poor sports. If the shoe fits, wear it.
[/quote]Dude We Never Have to be Cuz we Blow everyone else out and there are no need for "Homegrown refs" lol Wos Coudnt beat us if we had neutra refs Str8 botto, line ;D
[/quote]
The way ya'll "blew out" Muleshoe?

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="813857" timestamp="1277049738"]
[quote author=Wildcats#1 link=topic=69435.msg813813#msg813813 date=1277012287]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=69435.msg798889#msg798889 date=1273230997]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

You are correct!  We did get beat by Muleshoe pretty bad that game.  Who'd yall play again that week? 

[quote name="rykerx144" post="813917" timestamp="1277118440"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=69435.msg813857#msg813857 date=1277049738]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

You are correct!  We did get beat by Muleshoe pretty bad that game.  Who'd yall play again that week? 
[/quote]

Ouch

[quote name="rykerx144" post="813917" timestamp="1277118440"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=69435.msg813857#msg813857 date=1277049738]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

You are correct!  We did get beat by Muleshoe pretty bad that game.  Who'd yall play again that week?  
[/quote]
I didn't say we were going to blow any one out and we have only lost once that week when we played and won three times. How many times has Kirbyville won?

Guest bleed orange
I have a question and maybe someone can answer me. I have read every post on this thread and this was never mentioned. A few poster have mentioned that kirbyville was beat last year by home grown officials. I don't know about now but WOS was using the Houston chapter to call their football games not the Beaumont chapter. Is this still the case?

If anyone thinks a game comes down to a single call or non call by an official, they're searching for an excuse. There are always bunches of calls that could be made or are made during the coarse of a game. Some correct, some not. Some coaches do have preferences to what chapters they use. I personally believe the lower classifications suffer from quality of officiating more so than upper classifications. Playoff referees seem to do a better job than regular season. As for the "home grown ref" thing beating Kirbyville last year, that's pure baloney. Not taking advantage of opportunities beat Kirbyville.

Guest bleed orange
My point is, how can WOS have home grown officials if they are from Houston? Hooks is stubborn. He is trying to prove a point with the Beaumont chapter. Well IMO it backfired because he is getting the bottom of the barrel from the Houston chapter and so is any school from this area that uses the Houston chapter. Also his subvarity programs are suffering. I have seen coaches having to be officials because the Houston chapter sent no one. The Beaumont chapter is as good as any in the state. Hooks may have won that game with the Houston chapter but it will come back and bite him and I am sure it has already. He will never be happy with any chapter he uses. Just the way he is. If you ask any official what school they hate to call, it will be Dan Hooks and WOS. Why would an official from Houston want to come to Orange and call a game for WOS? The gate is not that big. By the way WOS 21-7. Hold on Kirbyville fans, I always pull for the smaller school. Hope you guys win.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="skipper" post="814019" timestamp="1277167648"]
;D
[/quote]

I saw you online skipper, really expected a more defined post. I always look forward to your wisdom and insight on the subjects at hand. ;D ;D ;D

;D.well ok u talked me into it lol. first off let me say this kirbyville lost (TWO) heart brakers last year and i almost know how the kids and the fans there feel.this is a new year and both teams lost some key players BUT both have some dang good one  back and you can take that to the bank. i dont like to look back  but this one time i will. wo-s came into the game with kirbyville as the fav in that game BUT the cats  never never let up on the kids at west orange ,thay played them toe to toe all night long  and this is what i expect agan this year.  i better keep it to myself what i think the score will be are being close to it lol.

Guest rykerx144
Dont let Hooks fool you.  He is getting exactly what he wants from the Houston Chapter (the bottom of the barrell).  He wants the young inexperienced crew there.  You cant intimidate a seasoned official!!  they wont put up with it!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami