KIRBYVILLE VS WOS. WHO WOULD WIN.

Guest hardcore

Guest rykerx144
Im not sure if you started this to just start crap or if you really believe this.  I think I speak on behalf of 99 percent of Kirbyville fans that I speak of above, PLEASE STOP!!!! 

There is three or four of you guys that just wont quit! Your making this program look bad and you make descent fans scared to say anything (like me if yall havent noticed lately).  Im scared to give the program or any of the kids any compliments because Im scared im going to get the "typical Kirbyville fan" response.  If its your goal to make all of South East Texas hate the Wildcats then keep it up!  Your doing a heck of a job! 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hardcore
[quote name="rykerx144" post="805052" timestamp="1274706482"]
Im not sure if you started this to just start crap or if you really believe this.  I think I speak on behalf of 99 percent of Kirbyville fans that I speak of above, PLEASE STOP!!!! 

There is three or four of you guys that just wont quit! Your making this program look bad and you make descent fans scared to say anything (like me if yall havent noticed lately).  Im scared to give the program or any of the kids any compliments because Im scared im going to get the "typical Kirbyville fan" response.  If its your goal to make all of South East Texas hate the Wildcats then keep it up!  Your doing a heck of a job! 

[/quote] To responde to your quote, I do not see anyone from the kirbyville side making it hard for you to post or make a quote about kirbyville as for of k-ville rep. in setex that was done long before because jasper, kirbyville, and newton are the step children of southeast texas. Histroy speaks for itself. I will by request tone it down but I will not kiss anyone butt when its comes to the wildcats.  My request is to anyone please do not dogout kirbyville and I will keep my promise.  >:(

[quote name="hardcore" post="805266" timestamp="1274746922"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=69435.msg805052#msg805052 date=1274706482]
Im not sure if you started this to just start crap or if you really believe this.  I think I speak on behalf of 99 percent of Kirbyville fans that I speak of above, PLEASE STOP!!!!  

There is three or four of you guys that just wont quit! Your making this program look bad and you make descent fans scared to say anything (like me if yall havent noticed lately).  Im scared to give the program or any of the kids any compliments because Im scared im going to get the "typical Kirbyville fan" response.  If its your goal to make all of South East Texas hate the Wildcats then keep it up!  Your doing a heck of a job!  

[/quote] To responde to your quote, I do not see anyone from the kirbyville side making it hard for you to post or make a quote about kirbyville as for of k-ville rep. in setex that was done long before because jasper, kirbyville, and newton are the step children of southeast texas. Histroy speaks for itself. I will by request tone it down but I will not kiss anyone butt when its comes to the wildcats.  My request is to anyone please do not dogout kirbyville and I will keep my promise.  >:(
[/quote]
You have this big chip on your shoulder daring anyone to knock it off, and then get mad when someone does. Don't waltz into the room and issue challenges that are totally dumbfounding and not expect to get responses such as you have. Maybe the dogging is more at a personal level than at the community.

Guest hardcore
Champion Eagles why get personal with the name calling. My statement was not diredted toward you or anybody in general. I was simply saying everybody will defend their home town like you would. I will say that you have a personal issue with the wildcats fans of your previous personal post,  you have call people names and made remark toward wos and kirbyville. Please do not try to be this mordar because you are not. If you want to continue this discussing with me on a personal level I will commidate you ;D

Okay, okay.  I edited both posts to remove the offending language.  Guys, nobody has any problem with expressing pride in the youth of their community, but don't get your nose out of joint when those from the other communities express their pride and disagree with you.

BTW, WOS by 10.

Guest hardcore
I apologize for any of my action on this thread and will keep it real. I can take anybody opinion when it is civil but not personal attacks. I am not a mordar nor will I agree on every topic likewise with mine. That what makes these football thread interesting.  I will say this I am a true Wildcat Fan and Proud of the success they have. Win or lose they are CHAMPS in my book. SO ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL IN SEPT. BECAUSE I AM. 8)

Guest hardcore
my fianl thought about wos vs kirbyville is that whoever brings the wood is going to be winner. what i mean by that is heart and fire can and will win games both teams has that ability but one will have it more than the other. We will not know until the scoreboard shows 000 4th quarter. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS! I hope it is a injury free game. ;D

why are yall saying these outrageous point spreads, if you remember last year it came down to a "controversial"call in overtime and a one point win for wos.  kirbyville was younger than they will be this year and what does wos have coming back? yes wos got the W last year but lets be realistic about the score this year, i dont see it being a blowout by either team no matter what

[quote name="Kville99" post="805951" timestamp="1274912152"]
why are yall saying these outrageous point spreads, if you remember last year it came down to a "controversial"call in overtime and a one point win for wos.  kirbyville was younger than they will be this year and what does wos have coming back? yes wos got the W last year but lets be realistic about the score this year, i dont see it being a blowout by either team no matter what
[/quote]

I said WO-S by 10, how is that a blow out?

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="805953" timestamp="1274912422"]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=69435.msg805951#msg805951 date=1274912152]
[/quote]

[/quote]
never said i was talking to you but if you want to take it personal then that is your business....and i never said ten points was a blowout, but beating someone like a drunk stepfather on Christmas Eve.  C'mon man !!!

[quote name="Kville99" post="806968" timestamp="1275087299"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=69435.msg805953#msg805953 date=1274912422]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=69435.msg805951#msg805951 date=1274912152]
[/quote]

[/quote]
never said i was talking to you but if you want to take it personal then that is your business....and i never said ten points was a blowout, but beating someone like a drunk stepfather on Christmas Eve.  C'mon man !!!
[/quote]

99 I'm a newbie on here but I grew up in Call Texas( a suburb of Kirbyville) ;) Went to KHS,played the game..seen a lot of Kirbyville football..We been beat a lot of times...won a few too...sometimes them drunk step-fathers wake up on Christmas morning and have to apologize.. ;)

Guest hardcore
Too much bashing each other programs not enough fact being presented in this forum. I stated that I will keep it real but the ones who suppose to oversee our discussion are in the mist of bashing one particular program. One motto I have truely lived by this in order to lead your troops you have to set a example for someone to follow. I am saying monitor what being said and quit following the crowd. You can have your opinion on any topic but show some class. If anyone  feels what I said was too strong oh well. That is why I am called Hardcore. I know I will get alot of feed back on this but I am stating the facts. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder