Kingwood Park vs LCM set / comments

[quote name="kpwinner2010" post="796593" timestamp="1272688631"]
welll was i lying? a lefty that was pretty good pitched and so did waddell. and our number three pitched a complete game, so? was i lying?
[/quote]
kpwinner you must not have been at that game or you are lying. KP started with there number 1 and he could only last 2 maybe 3 innings and then he had to be taking out. I believe he was losing 2 - 0 at the time. Then the shortstop came into pitch. Lcm was winning every inning up until the 6 inning when LCM made some costly errors, which the game ended 4-3. I am sure you will come back and say that was the number 5 and 6 pitcher that piched but bottom line is KP did not have a pitcher throw a complete game. This should be a good series but you should not be worried because I know in another post you stated LCM cant beat anybody. Good luck to both teams

[quote name="Pearod" post="796604" timestamp="1272690850"]
[quote author=kpwinner2010 link=topic=69291.msg796593#msg796593 date=1272688631]
welll was i lying? a lefty that was pretty good pitched and so did waddell. and our number three pitched a complete game, so? was i lying?
[/quote]
kpwinner you must not have been at that game or you are lying. KP started with there number 1 and he could only last 2 maybe 3 innings and then he had to be taking out. I believe he was losing 2 - 0 at the time. Then the shortstop came into pitch. Lcm was winning every inning up until the 6 inning when LCM made some costly errors, which the game ended 4-3. I am sure you will come back and say that was the number 5 and 6 pitcher that piched but bottom line is KP did not have a pitcher throw a complete game. This should be a good series but you should not be worried because I know in another post you stated LCM cant beat anybody. Good luck to both teams
[/quote]

Im pretty sure that was a tournament game and why would anybody leave there number 1 in to throw a complete game during a torunament in pre-season? isnt that why we have tournaments for pitchers to get work in??? anyways i believe KP still pulled it out and won the game. Im just sayin..

[quote name="kp172010" post="796615" timestamp="1272695271"]
[quote author=Pearod link=topic=69291.msg796604#msg796604 date=1272690850]
[quote author=kpwinner2010 link=topic=69291.msg796593#msg796593 date=1272688631]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Im pretty sure that was a tournament game and why would anybody leave there number 1 in to throw a complete game during a torunament in pre-season? isnt that why we have tournaments for pitchers to get work in??? anyways i believe KP still pulled it out and won the game. Im just sayin..

[/quote] I agree with you, why would anyone throw their number 1 a complete game in preseason tournys especially when he is losing. I am still just wondering where you got that KP bet LCM with there number 3 pitcher, who pitched a complete game. Just clarifying the facts, you said earlier that your number 3 threw a complete game but in this post your saying there was no need to leave your number 1 in. I am just saying...

[quote name="kp172010" post="796622" timestamp="1272697212"]
Im pretty sure i didnt say that, might wanna look again.
[/quote]
Your right kp172010, that was a statement from kpwinner, its getting late and my eyes are crossing. Trying to clarify things with kpwinner. If the series is anything like that game, it should make for a good series. Hope we have good weather, and best of luck to both teams.

[quote name="NDNS87" post="796762" timestamp="1272748351"]
20/4A would have swept last year. But Vidor was the only team to lose. [b]Hard to do it without Hester, but just about pulled it out. Think it went to Crosby in game 3, by maybe 1 or 2 runs.[/b][/quote]

Your memory is failing you badly. Vidor was at a disadvantage without Hester pitching but the series they lost was against BH and it wasn't that close. The losses were scores of 13-3 and 10-1. Not really close to pulling it out in my book. Crosby lost to LCM.

Guest rambleonus
[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="796840" timestamp="1272764050"]
LCM loses 4 games in district, Nederland and PNG twice. Both Ned/PNG, I feel are playing ahead of Kingwood Park, I like the Bears chances.
[/quote]

I agree Ruth. KP is way overrated. This will be two good warm-up games for LCM. LCM shouldn't start practicing hard till after this series is over.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder