Bridge City 3 Orangefield 4 (8) /Orangefield Wins!!! 2010 District Champions!!

Great game. Zoch must have had a good game to leave with the score tied in the 7th. Both teams are very good. Congratulations Bobcats on going undefeated in district. You deserve to be the champions. Good luck to both the Bobcats and the Cardinals in the play-offs. May you both go far and represent this district well.

Guest bleed orange
Have not been to an Orangefield game since 1982 and guess who was a senior that year BC fans. Hint he lives in BC, his son graduated last year and he has been very involved in BC little league. This last clue should give it away. He is a great guy. This was a awesome game to watch. The thing I like about the BC vs OF rival is the kids keep it in perspective. Each school loves beating the other no doubt. A long time ago BC and LCM was rivals and it was heated. It is not the same. Our kids play together in LL and it shows. The sportsmanship showed by both team was awesome. It was good to see in todays time.

[quote name="bleed orange" post="796565" timestamp="1272686429"]
Have not been to an Orangefield game since 1982 and guess who was a senior that year BC fans. Hint he lives in BC, his son graduated last year and he has been very involved in BC little league. This last clue should give it away. He is a great guy. This was a awesome game to watch. The thing I like about the BC vs OF rival is the kids keep it in perspective. Each school loves beating the other no doubt. A long time ago BC and LCM was rivals and it was heated. It is not the same. Our kids play together in LL and it shows. The sportsmanship showed by both team was awesome. It was good to see in todays time.
[/quote]
Joey?

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="BCgrad05" post="796573" timestamp="1272687118"]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=69271.msg796565#msg796565 date=1272686429]
[/quote]
Joey?
[/quote]

You got it. Good friend of mine. I was very impressed with the play of both teams. These kids can play. It is a shame they might meet before the state tournament. Both are two of the best teams in Texas.

Guest bleed orange
Joey was pretty dam good when he played. You should have seen him play foosball. He was the man back in the day. He also could shoot a mean game of pool. But now he is old.  ;D ;D

Took my son to this game, and neither of us was disappointed.  What a great game, and well played by both sides.  You hate to see anyone lose a game like this, but someone had to.  Congratulations Orangefield, and best of luck to both teams in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder