Predictions on Who Makes the Playoffs in district 24-2A

PantherDad Anahuc lost to Kountze and Hardin the 2 weekest teams in the district I highly doubt they will win anaother game as far as Warren I havent seen them but i have seen Buna and in my opinion they have the best defense in the district if not one of the best in the area.

Didn't Anahuac beat Buna? In fact they scored their second highest point total for the season against Buna! For such a bad team I wouldn't be bragging about my defense - the team that can't score put 26 on you!! Heck, I would venture to say that Kountze or Hardin's defense is better than Buna's - they held Anahuac to 0 and 10 points!

Yea PantherDad Buna Shut out Kountze but they destroyed Anahuac.If Buna wins 2 more games they are in the playoffs Anahuac cant lose again and theyre no match against EC or Dville Ive seen both of those teams play and they are really tough. I doubt Anahuac will make top 5 much less the playoffs.

Buna better have a good defense if they are going to play with E/C.Going back to the first of the season I have been posting about EC speed,but you will have to see it for yourself.Warren has a solid "D" no knocks on anyone else but it is the best I have seen in this district.I think the battle for second in this district will be this friday night in Deweyville.I just hope we have our runningback healthy.

{PantherDad:Didn't Anahuac beat Buna? In fact they scored their second highest point total for the season against Buna! For such a bad team I wouldn't be bragging about my defense - the team that can't score put 26 on you!! Heck, I would venture to say that Kountze or Hardin's defense is better than Buna's - they held Anahuac to 0 and 10 points!}

they may have held yall to 0 and 10 points but the fact is that Buna had a heck of a crappy game against anahuac and tore Kountze a new one and is going to tear Hardin a new one. Nuff said

Buna does Have the Best Defense in The District!!And for you "Pantherdad" you must not have any idea about Anahuac football or you would know that when anahuac played Buna they had their WR that is about 6'4 and before the season was regarded as one of the best recievers in the area and is a big man with great athletic ability. He was also a 2 way starter but after buna he quit and went to hoop it up. Also when da Wac Played Buna they had there #23 Running Back who was a very solid player and gave the Buna D trouble most of the night, but after the Buna game he hasnt played because he was injured against Buna. So all the other Teams (Hardin,Kountze) have seen is his Backup # 20 who against Buna i think Rushed for Negitive yards. Also as far as Anahuac scoring 26 or whatever points on buna, they had 7 Turnovers!!! S-E-V-E-N....3 or 4 of which were on their own 20. Even with that the buna d had some stops , but i dont care who you are if you have seven Turnovers and your defense stays on the field for over half the game 26 points will be scored if your playin anybody worth a darn.

I'm not saying that we dominate over all teams in our district, I'm saying with our speed and the expierence of the Offensive line, we will go undefeated and win district. We havn't played Buna yet, but I believe DV will have the second spot with Warren bringing up third place. Warren has a fairly tough D-Line. We played really bad against Warren, and they played dirty. As long as DV keeps #44 and Williams healthy and in the game they will be 5-1 in district. Good luck to all teams out there in distict and the playoffs.

Seems to be a lot of kids or at least childish people on this post. For what i have seen this district is fairly cut and dry. EC will be first and DVille second the rest is just not important cause none of them will go past the first round. Im sure ill get some childish comments but im glad yall are supporting your teams or maybe your just a bunch of athletic supporters.

Guest ECBucFan

WARREN PLAYED "DIRTY" AGAINST E.C. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

I don't think so,either....

Come on, let's all be nice here. We can talk and even disagree with each other, but lets be nice. :D:D:D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder