Coach Sims Chalks Up 1 More Win!!!!!!

Former HJ head basketball coach Carol Sims was recently selected to coach the Greater Houston area south all star team this past weekend at the Merrill Center in Katy Texas.Coach Sims was assisted by former Barbers Hill great and current Livingston head coach Pennie Hall.Coach Sims' club won a close ball game pulling away by 5 in the closing seconds.I hope this isn't the last time this coach paces the sidelines because I know the competetive side of her and she loves the game as much as anyone I've ever seen .Breaking down American Idol just isn't quite as exciting as listening to an upcoming game plan, come on sis you're to young to watch  ;D ;D

CONGRATULATIONS CAROL..................Everyone knows what a great Coach you are.  What they don't know is what a wonderful person you are...Many of you know that my 30 year old daughter is suffering from breast cancer....One of her biggest supporters is someone she has never met....That person is Carol Sims...You see as soon as Carol found out about Kelly's illness she immediately started praying for her....and has not stopped....Carol I will always remember you for the dignity and respect you have always treated me with, but most of all I will remember your kindness to my family

BILLY...........I appreciate your support of your sister...Everyone should be fortunate enough to have a brother like you....Your positive insight on this site is always welcomed...there are many who could take a lesson from you..

GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU
Joe Whitted

Thank you Joe.  The respect is mutual I can assure you.  I would love to meet Kellie some day.
As far as the game goes.....I must admit, it did get the old juices flowing again!!!  Not enough to come out of retirement but it was alot of fun!!  We had some great players. 
Joe, you are right, everyone should be blessed with a brother like I have.  He is and always has been my number one fan!  He missed his calling though.......he should have been a coach.  He knows the game as well as any coach I know.

[quote name="OLDREF" post="784875" timestamp="1270086927"]
CONGRATULATIONS CAROL..................Everyone knows what a great Coach you are.  What they don't know is what a wonderful person you are...Many of you know that my 30 year old daughter is suffering from breast cancer....One of her biggest supporters is someone she has never met....That person is Carol Sims...You see as soon as Carol found out about Kelly's illness she immediately started praying for her....and has not stopped....Carol I will always remember you for the dignity and respect you have always treated me with, but most of all I will remember your kindness to my family

BILLY...........I appreciate your support of your sister...Everyone should be fortunate enough to have a brother like you....Your positive insight on this site is always welcomed...there are many who could take a lesson from you..

GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU
Joe Whitted
[/quote]

You are really an awesome person.  God bless your family and we'll be praying for Kelly too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder