*LCM @ Vidor Broadcast*/ LCM WINS 9-4!!!!!

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros
The Vidor Pirates will host the LCM Bears in another big District 20-4A baseball matchup Monday night. The Pirates are coming off a big 2-1 win over the PNG Indians in Port Neches Friday night and hope to keep their perfect record in District play. LCM is coming in hoping to stay alive early on in the playoff race. Air Time is set for 6:40 with the Pax Supply PreGame show and our weekly conversation with Vidor Head Coach Kyle Green in the Coaches Corner. Thats leading up to at 7:00 PM first pitch live from Pirate Field! Vidor Pirate Basebll is live right here with Joey Vincent and Chris Read on the Setxsports Network!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:vidor-pirates-vs-beaumont-kelly-bulldogs-730-pm&catid=73:games

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="vidor pirate" post="783459" timestamp="1269831642"]
can't make it, got class till 8:30, will there be a radio feed online so i can listen to it on my phone?

[/quote]
Ill have the link to listen to the game here sometimes today

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="WTB" post="783473" timestamp="1269833903"]
Should be a good game to be broadcasted by Vidor Alumni
[/quote]
Why Vidor alum?  ??? ???

Guest JoesBros
Well IMO if your going to cover a team from beginning to end your going to want them to be successful. After spending two years with this team I have developed great relationships with everyone out there and appreciate the oppertunity that Setxsports and Vidor has given me.

[quote name="JoesBros" post="783601" timestamp="1269878087"]
Well IMO if your going to cover a team from beginning to end your going to want them to be successful. After spending two years with this team I have developed great relationships with everyone out there and appreciate the oppertunity that Setxsports and Vidor has given me.
[/quote]

understatement of the year ::) ::)
have a great broadcast, buddy!

[quote name="WTB" post="783605" timestamp="1269878318"]
So your saying you did not graduate from Vidor but just love Vidor baseball? Thats understandable. I guess the Vidor residents would be your biggest customer atm and you try to appeal to them.
[/quote]

WTB, I think you are missing the whole point here. Vidor baseball is being broadcast here on SETXsports because VIDOR sponsors have paid for them to be broadcast here. Therefore, the broadcasts will have a Vidor flavor to it.

It's no different when we do Silsbee, Newton, Kirbyville, Vidor and Lumberton football games here. They will be broadcast in the manner of them being the home broadcast, nothing nuetral about it. Those towns have sponsors paying for the broadcasts to be here and they want their schools promoted.

Now we occassionaly do some neutral games when we get the opportunity, but our obligations are towards our paying sponsors.

Guest JoesBros
6:40 Broadcast time!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:vidor-pirates-vs-beaumont-kelly-bulldogs-730-pm&catid=73:games

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami