Thomas another in the WO-S talent pool

[quote name="cooligan" post="786206" timestamp="1270476889"]
Can you forward me the height and weight of those 35 - 40 players that went on to the next level and played in the Big 12 ? I would like to research them. Or please forward me those that you are aware of and what school's they actually attended. Just curious. Thanks   
[/quote]

I said about 30 more, not 35-40. And not all big 12. Im sorry I dont have time to look all that up. Have a wonderful day.

Jealousy cracks me up.

Oh man! I thought you would be the man to help me with my term paper kickie. "Undersized athletes in Sports" Don't get me wrong. Many can contribute. Thus my comment about his 40 time and vertical. Sounds like my guess was pretty close as one pointed out. I'm pretty familiar with the Big 12, and you just don't find many recruits 5'8" and 160. I'm sure the young man is a great athlete. Oh yes, no jealousy here. You just don't admire 5'8" and 160 when yours is 6'3" and 210 as a freshman. Good luck with your Championship run this year.       

[quote name="cooligan" post="787341" timestamp="1270665721"]
Oh man! I thought you would be the man to help me with my term paper kickie. "Undersized athletes in Sports" Don't get me wrong. Many can contribute. Thus my comment about his 40 time and vertical. Sounds like my guess was pretty close as one pointed out. I'm pretty familiar with the Big 12, and you just don't find many recruits 5'8" and 160. I'm sure the young man is a great athlete. Oh yes, no jealousy here. You just don't admire 5'8" and 160 when yours is 6'3" and 210 as a freshman. Good luck with your Championship run this year.         
[/quote]

Have you seen him play?

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="787490" timestamp="1270692411"]
[quote author=cooligan link=topic=67627.msg787341#msg787341 date=1270665721]
[/quote]

Have you seen him play?
[/quote]

Obviously he hasnt. And I have no idea about the "yours is 6'3"" comment. Wonder what school he backs? Doenst sound like winner talk. I can probably look up all the big 12 DB's and the majority of them are 6' or under.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="kicker" post="787624" timestamp="1270739866"]
[quote author=Bucof2010 link=topic=67627.msg787490#msg787490 date=1270692411]
[quote author=cooligan link=topic=67627.msg787341#msg787341 date=1270665721]
[/quote]

Have you seen him play?
[/quote]

Obviously he hasnt. And I have no idea about the "yours is 6'3"" comment. Wonder what school he backs? Doenst sound like winner talk. I can probably look up all the big 12 DB's and the majority of them are 6' or under.
[/quote]

I'll take the "Under" on the 6' thing.

Actually Kickie the majority of the DB's are 6' and over in the Big 12. Even at 6' we're still talking 4" over 5'8". Big difference in my book. As a matter of fact, I only found one DB at 5" 8". You might want to go back and reread my original post. I did try to qualify the size by saying he must be real fast and a great leaper. Again, one poster pointed out the speed and athletic ability of the young man. No disrespect to the young man. It is just unusual to find a DB at 5' 8" in the Big 12. I hope for the WOS faithful he is a late grower and makes everyone proud. Again good luck on your state run.     

[quote name="cooligan" post="787836" timestamp="1270770598"]
Actually Kickie the majority of the DB's are 6' and over in the Big 12. Even at 6' we're still talking 4" over 5'8". Big difference in my book. As a matter of fact, I only found one DB at 5" 8". You might want to go back and reread my original post. I did try to qualify the size by saying he must be real fast and a great leaper. Again, one poster pointed out the speed and athletic ability of the young man. No disrespect to the young man. It is just unusual to find a DB at 5' 8" in the Big 12. I hope for the WOS faithful he is a late grower and makes everyone proud. Again good luck on your state run.      
[/quote]

[b]"He is starting to receive some interest from Texas Tech, Oklahoma, and Texas A&M, and has discussed attending the same school as one of his current teammates"[/b].

Maybe you should contact the teams list above and ask them what they see in him; or better yet, state your case to them about his small size.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123