Girls 2nd Round of Playoffs Matchups/Predictions

[quote name="hj_hawk_60" post="779681" timestamp="1269117992"]
Lumberton - Montgomery

Nederland - Magnolia West

PNG - Huntsville

LCM - Brenham

That district all recieved byes and finished  1. Brenham  2. Montgomery  3. Huntsville  4. Magnolia West
[/quote]
The whole district got a bye? Weird. All I know is the Lady Raiders better be ready, the Mongomery team came to the playoff game to scout them. I sat right in front of them and they were constantly evaluating how our girls were playing and talking about match ups and such.

Guest Newbie
I see a 50/50 split:
Montgomery over Lumberton
Nederland over Magnolia West
PNG over Hunstville
Brenham over LCM

I really hope I'm wrong and Lumberton wins over Montgomery but unless Brenham falls asleep, they are leaps and bounds over LCM.  Good luck ladies.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="779701" timestamp="1269121441"]
[quote author=hj_hawk_60 link=topic=67583.msg779681#msg779681 date=1269117992]
Lumberton - Montgomery

Nederland - Magnolia West

PNG - Huntsville

LCM - Brenham

That district all recieved byes and finished  1. Brenham  2. Montgomery  3. Huntsville  4. Magnolia West
[/quote]
The whole district got a bye? Weird. All I know is the Lady Raiders better be ready, the Mongomery team came to the playoff game to scout them. I sat right in front of them and they were constantly evaluating how our girls were playing and talking about match ups and such.
[/quote]

Yes, there is something like 4 districts where all the teams recieve a bye due to an odd number in the state i believe

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw