Nederland @ PNG predictions??

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="778848" timestamp="1268965720"]
Nederland will be the favorite as Kirby Bellow will get the call. Don't see him going the full distance, Laird threw a bullpen against Ozen so he could be used. PNG will probably go with Sweet, who can beat you.
[/quote]
totally agree, it's going to take a perfect game to beat Bellow and Laird.....But who knows I was way off in the PNG vs. LCM game

Nederland sits in a real good position tonite because as admin mentioned, Laird hardly broke a sweat on Tuesday and Nederland was able to pull him early as the game was out of hand...with Kirby and Cody both available, Nederland has to be the favorite, although I expect a really tight game...PNG made a statement against LCM Tuesday.

Png

CF Jalali
Ss Stone
P. Reyenga
1B. Rhames
3B. Sweetenham
Rf. Deron
2B  Denzlinger
Dh. Freeman
C.  Budwine
LF. Gizzi

Ned

Ss Sonnier
2b Schlett
P  Bellow
CF  Cardenas
1B  Laird
DH  Pitts
RF  Smith
C  Babino
LF  Williams

Who plays 3B for PNG if Sweet pitches? Reyenga goes to the outfield, who gets moved? Will Laird go to 1B with Bellow pitching ?

[quote name="midcountymadness" post="779075" timestamp="1269015316"]
I have seen both teams play two or three times. I think PNG is a little down this year compared to years past.  I also think Nederland has been easing back toward the right direction after being down for a while.  I'll take the Bulldogs 9-3.
[/quote]

PNG is down this year??? They just beat LCM 9-0 at The Gibb. What more do you want from them early on?

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="779141" timestamp="1269022402"]
Png

CF Jalali
Ss Stone
P. Reyenga
1B. Rhames
3B. Sweetenham
Rf. Deron
2B  Denzlinger
Dh. Freeman
C.  Budwine
LF. Gizzi

Ned

Ss Sonnier
2b Schlett
P   Bellow
CF  Cardenas
1B  Laird
DH  Pitts
RF   Smith
C   Babino
LF  Williams

Who plays 3B for PNG if Sweet pitches? Reyenga goes to the outfield, who gets moved? Will Laird go to 1B with Bellow pitching ?

[/quote]

If Coach sticks to what he has been doing, Laird will be at 1B when Bellow pitches and Fontenot will play 3B.

[quote name="midcountymadness" post="779075" timestamp="1269015316"]
I have seen both teams play two or three times. I think PNG is a little down this year compared to years past.  I also think Nederland has been easing back toward the right direction after being down for a while.  I'll take the Bulldogs 9-3.
[/quote]
Hmmmmmmmmmm

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont