Just for fun ! Which team would win?

Which team would come in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd if they played in a tournament?

[u]TEAM A[/u]                        [u]  TEAM B[/u]                         [u]TEAM C[/u]                          [u] TEAM D[/u]
Lewis Arline                       Nick Walters                          Derrick Peterson            Brady Byers
Chris Miller                        Quincy Wilson                        Johnny Sumlin                Eric Arline
William Harper                    Brayn Harris                          Hugh Davis                    Kenneth Lockett
William Nelson                    Pheal Hill                              Terrence Lewis               Avery Thomas
Shannon Robinson              Ricky Jackson                        Damien Bush                  Willie Jones
Donyell Boo Allen               Jermaine Thomas                    Quincy Wilson                 Zach Dixon
DC Stallworth                    Thomas Tyler JR                    Dustin Taylor                  Esker Boykin

[u]TEAM E[/u]                        [u]TEAM F [/u]                        [u] TEAM G [/u]                            [u]TEAM H[/u]
Tony Mitchell                     Eddie Fobbs                      Doug Crossan                     Justin Droddy
Desmond Doss                    Jeremy Yeager                  Eldon Peterson                   Ambrose Horton
Marcus Brewer                   Marcus Wilson                   Justin Brooks                      William Morrisey
Rakeem Bolton                   Kendrick Jones                   DK Howard                        Prentice Lane
Donta Miller                       DeeDee Taylor                  Jonta Miller                         Thadeous Holden
Al Henry                           Elester Whitmire                Sherman Porchia                  Orin Butler
Nick Walters                      Kelton Gaines                   Josh Simmons                      Greg Renfro

[u]TEAM I [/u]
Dustin Fuller
Andre Williams
Lamicheal Garrett
Archie Watts
David Tyler
Robert Holden
Zola Wilson

If your wondering how I picked the teams I pulled the names from a Hat.

• 2 weeks later...
Tramayne Arline was a real good player. Very quick with a good outside shot. and a 34" + vertical He started for Silsbee from 96-98. They JV team he played on could beat the varsity team of Donyell Allen, Bush, and Jones. They had a nice lineup of Tramayne Arline, Thadyus Holden, Frank Chaney, Kerrion Cartwright, and Jeremy Williams. Lewis Arline played football as a freshman and played on the Frehsman basketball team that year. I remember once when the JV beat Varsity by 20 in practice and coach Sigler was Livid!!!! Great times in the old Tiger gym.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="gonelsons" post="777930" timestamp="1268811792"]

[/quote]

I put the teams in a hat and came out with 1st place Team C, 2nd place Team G, and 3rd place Team E.  Congratulations to all.

[quote name="vidort-bone42I" post="787373" timestamp="1270671657"]
[quote author=gonelsons link=topic=67429.msg777930#msg777930 date=1268811792]

[/quote]

I put the teams in a hat and came out with 1st place Team C, 2nd place Team G, and 3rd place Team E.  Congratulations to all.
[/quote]

Will there be an all tournament team? ?  ?

(If it was soccer - I'd nominate Bullets)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83