What a Crazy Year

BH89

Guest GoStangs

I'm not following how people think the bears played Central close. It was 27-0 at halftime and the last bears score came with only a few minutes left in the game. Central gained about 400 yards on offense, and the bears only got about 200. I'm not putting down the bears effort, but I don't see how this was a close game by any stretch.

BH89... What is your problem with PNG? Every time you get a chance to take a shot at PNG you do. I can't imagine why someone from BH would be so posessed with PNG.

I am not at all "posessed" with PNG. I actually would like to see you make the playoffs so it would give BH a chance to play you rather than Dayton. My point with the post are this site has placed PNG WAY UP HIGH in the polls compared to other teams. I just don't see or understand the reasoning for it.

To be fair I also think they got BH too high.

Guest pngpurplenwhite

BH89... What is your problem with PNG? Every time you get a chance to take a shot at PNG you do. I can't imagine why someone from BH would be so posessed with PNG.

The reason is jealousy, BH can't seem to EVER get out of the first round. They have been in 3A beating up on the smaller programs until now. They are in a very weak District. I would rank BH about 5th or 6th if they were in 22 4A

The reason is jealousy' date=' BH can't seem to EVER get out of the first round. They have been in 3A beating up on the smaller programs until now. They are in a very weak District. I would rank BH about 5th or 6th if they were in 22 4A[/quote']

Come weak 11 we will either draw your # 2 or 3 team (that I am sure of) and all that mess you wrote will be cleared up. I am not going to predict a win and cetainly not a blow-out, but there is no jelousy here. We have an enrollment of just a hair over the 3A limit and we are undefeated. How goes it in the Port Neches Indians tribe these days? I am not knocking the puple pride of SE Texas, but you are in no way able to talk about weak districts at this point. Other than Dayton and Central, who is worth a flip in your "power house" district?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder