Do you think Silsbee can Win the District 21-3a Again This Season??

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I  never played football, I  don`t  know much about the game, but my best friend Coach Owens told me that Silsbee would not make the playoffs this year. He told me that Silsbee would come in next to last in the district this year. I want to wish the Silsbee Tigers "GOOD LUCK" next year.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="speveto" post="775068" timestamp="1268316363"]
Since I  never played football, I  don`t  know much about the game, but my best friend Coach Owens told me that Silsbee would not make the playoffs this year. He told me that Silsbee would come in next to last in the district this year. I want to wish the Silsbee Tigers "GOOD LUCK" next year.
[/quote]

Well Speveto, it's illegal to gamble in Texas so why don't you and I go over to Louisiana and make a friendly little wager.  Let' keep it within reason and make it like my home against yours or my Ford Ranger PU against your Corvette with the bet being I believe Silsbee will be better than "Next to last" in district and you believe that Silsbee will be next to last or last.  And bring Owens with you.  Just let me know, OK?

[quote name="ambrose23" post="775167" timestamp="1268323950"]
We will see bout that Our coaches alreadyy said we have ppl saying we wasnt goin to be nothin,he says we goin to show yal WRONG,leave it at tht!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Word from the wise, go work hard in the offseason, and get off these boards. Dont put bulletin board material on the site for your opponents. I like you entusiasm, but save it for the field. ;)

Does anyone care about a district title really. Hell they let everyone in the playoffs now. I just witnessed another Silsbee state championship leave the building. Great job coaches way to play Defense with 2 minutes to go instead of letting them score and having at least a chance to score and tie it up. Once again out coached!!!!!!!!

[quote name="laseagle" post="775724" timestamp="1268354990"]
Does anyone care about a district title really. heck they let everyone in the playoffs now. I just witnessed another Silsbee state championship leave the building. Great job coaches way to play Defense with 2 minutes to go instead of letting them score and having at least a chance to score and tie it up. Once again out coached!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Love it when people who have no knowledge of basketball bash some of the best coaches in the state...congrats your a joke

Guest BKJ85
[quote name="jammer1" post="778057" timestamp="1268851903"]
West Orange-Stark will beat Silsbee by multiple touchdowns.
[/quote]No way. Silsbee won't have a down year, they are re-loading.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
  WOS will be there I think,And it will be tough for Silsbee to win district...But for some reason I think they have a good shot at it...I believe they will surprise some people... ;)

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="775728" timestamp="1268355698"]
[quote author=laseagle link=topic=67119.msg775724#msg775724 date=1268354990]
Does anyone care about a district title really. heck they let everyone in the playoffs now. I just witnessed another Silsbee state championship leave the building. Great job coaches way to play Defense with 2 minutes to go instead of letting them score and having at least a chance to score and tie it up. Once again out coached!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Love it when people who have no knowledge of basketball bash some of the best coaches in the state...congrats your a joke
[/quote]

I agree.. IMO Silsbee and HJ are two of the best coached basketball programs in the state every year.. Sutherland and Coach Travis know what they are doing.. Dallas Madison and Estacado are some great basketball teams, both of them made it to the state championship game 2 years in a row.. that is a serious accomplishment, but the fact that it has come down to HJ/Silsbee in the regional final 3 out of the last 4 years (correct me if im wrong on that) is amazing..

On the silsbee winning district again.. idk, gonna be a dogfight again this year IMO.. Losing JJ, a serious dual threat QB, will be a major loss and they will have to do something to make up for that, but i believe they have the athletes to give WOS a run for their money again.. I also would not be totally suprised if there was another team in the running for it this upcoming season

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83