Bulldogs Going Back to Austin again with win over Anahuac

Guest baseball25
If nw faces ponder it will be a tough game for them, pondEr very sound and basketall savy, they do the little things, slow tempo type team that slows teams down just like nw.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote author=baseball25 link=topic=66988.msg772775#msg772775 date=1267984650]
If nw faces ponder it will be a tough game for them, pondEr very sound and basketall savy, they do the little things, slow tempo type team that slows teams down just like nw.
[/quote

Good assessment.  And they have been to the big dance before.  They will not be "Wide eyed" about playing in the drum.

[quote name="baseball25" post="772775" timestamp="1267984650"]
If nw faces ponder it will be a tough game for them, Ponder very sound and basketall savy, they do the little things, slow tempo type team that slows teams down just like nw.
[/quote]

I've heard a lot about Ponder.  I know they have been a prominent 2A team for the past few years, maybe longer than that.  So, they are a deliberate, slowdown team?  I figured they were running and pressing.  I have to go see them play one of these days.

Guest baseball25
They can play any type of game, they will break the press amd slow the tempo down big time, very good at not giving 2nd chance opportunities and they block out very well, jmo this is the only team that can beat new waverly.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder