Anahuac and Spurger, CONGRATS!!

Anahuac, nobody was looking at you guys this year at making the regional tourney as all eyes were on Kountze this year. Now the Panthers are in the regionals repping 23-2A. Congrats Coach West and the Panther players and make us proud at regionals.

I will say that I expected the Spurger Pirates to be right where they are, in the regional tourney. Coach Issacs and his Pirate team have played well all season long while dealing with the injury bug practically all season long. Now with Spurger almost completely healthy, you got to like their chances of making it to the state tourney. Congrats Spurger on your season so far and let's keep it rolling!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="769503" timestamp="1267543811"]
[glow=red,2,300]Anahuac, nobody was looking at you guys this year at making the regional tourney as all eyes were on Kountze this year. Now the Panthers are in the regionals repping 23-2A. Congrats Coach West and the Panther players and make us proud at regionals.[/glow]

I will say that I expected the Spurger Pirates to be right where they are, in the regional tourney. Coach Issacs and his Pirate team have played well all season long while dealing with the injury bug practically all season long. Now with Spurger almost completely healthy, you got to like their chances of making it to the state tourney. Congrats Spurger on your season so far and let's keep it rolling!
[/quote]

Whoop!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="769503" timestamp="1267543811"]
Anahuac, nobody was looking at you guys this year at making the regional tourney as all eyes were on Kountze this year. Now the Panthers are in the regionals repping 23-2A. Congrats Coach West and the Panther players and make us proud at regionals.

[/quote]Congrats Anahuac,I can addmit that I was one of those guys overlooking you and had my eye on KTZ.Glade you
showed me and every one else not to overlook any team thats in the playoffs.Keep it going guys

Spurger i am so proud of you boys and the coaching staff,not only for the victories this season but the way you handled
yourself in adversity on and off the court. The team first attitude yall have is a joy to watch as a fan.Keep it up guys
and follow that young coach that you have and you will reach your goals.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder