Silsbee's Tiger stadium

[quote name="MBaller#1" post="768580" timestamp="1267457140"]
Will Silsbee get turf in their stadiuim for this comming season have rumors.
[/quote]

Still being discussed at board meetings. It has hit a couple of bumps in the road. Trying to get all the ducks in a row. ;)

[quote name="MBaller#1" post="768580" timestamp="1267457140"]
Will Silsbee get turf in their stadiuim for this comming season have rumors.
[/quote]

Are you kidding.After winning the district and beating WO-S the skys the limit. ;D

Guest airitout123

I would love to see it but I cannot imagine that it could ever happen.  I just don't know how they can justify it.

I read a while back that someone overheard Coach McGallion say that he would never see turf on that field in his lifetime.  Don't know if he said it or not but I would tend to agree.

[quote name="airitout123" post="768801" timestamp="1267476944"]

I would love to see it but I cannot imagine that it could ever happen.  I just don't know how they can justify it.

I read a while back that someone overheard Coach McGallion say that he would never see turf on that field in his lifetime.  Don't know if he said it or not but I would tend to agree.
[/quote]

Never say never. ;)

From the info I have gathered and talking to the people in the know (school board, AD) it's being discussed very seriously. There was a presentation a couple of meetings ago and a turf company has already come out to do the measuring and analysis.

Like I said, a few things have to be taken care of, but don't be surprised if it's done before football season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami