Dayton at Vidor Predictions

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vidorpride

I have to go with my Pirates. Dayton is a very hot team, but Vidor is going to want this game bad. The loss to Lumberton was a wake up call to the boys, and they will be ready to go this week. Last week they lacked the intensity that we brought against Ned. We will be charged this week. I say Croak brings in 150-200yds and 3tds. Vidor by 7

Is Piratefan ok? Just checking on him. :D Dayton's Defense is to fast and good for a night like that i'm afraid.
Pirate fan is ok and So are my Pirates (thanks for asking)..We will be better prepared this week....We will be at home and we bring the intensity against quality teams..We lacked that last week..

Guest BIG HOUSE

vidorpride, Brad is a good runningback,I admit!! I like what he brings to a game.

Having said that,I'll be very very suprised if he gets 100yrds. this week.

Good luck to Brad,hope he gets it,but I'll be suprised..

First of all Matt you need to stop talking about 15-18 year olds. You know nothing about the kids from Dayton. Dirty Dayton what a joke. They play hard and they fear one thing and that is losing. Comes from their head coach. So please stop saying negative things about high school kids. Trust me the coach has these young men under control. Thanks for the talking though, just adds fuel to the fire. All they have heard is how they were going to battle between 4th and 7th place. When the whistle blows they will be in a frenzy Friday night, it is the only way they know how to play.

Guest vidorpride

vidorpride' date=' Brad is a good runningback,I admit!! I like what he brings to a game.

Having said that,I'll be very very suprised if he gets 100yrds. this week.

Good luck to Brad,hope he gets it,but I'll be suprised..[/quote']

I look for this to be a real battle, much like the last two games for Vidor. Brad thrives on the competition. He will step up big this week.

Dayton has about 3 or 4 players that suffer from "hoof in mouth disease" I wish the coach's would tell them "SHUT UP AND PLAY"

Its like they got diarrhea of the mouth' date=' always talking[/quote']

Lets talk about football. Do you even know what you are talkin about. There kids, and yeah they may say some dumb stuff. But no more than any other kid. They just got quoted or said it out load. So lets talk about the games and lay off the kids. :|

dayton..... for sure vidor is a solid team but the broncos are a great team vidor wont be able to stop the runing game and dayton will hold them to very little rushing yards....... but id have to say im siding with vidor on this one lets see a upset good luck pirates!!!

Looks like Croak is qustionable for next week' date=' Kilmer may be out for the season and Fergerson questionable for next week. Loosing players like these three against Dayton, it's going to be a long night.[/quote']

when i said something about key players not playing yall said i was makin excuses are startinit already??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami