Dayton at Vidor Predictions

I hope that Vidor doesn't get hypnotized by the $1,000,000.00 field they will be playing on tonight. And if ya'll don't have anyone over 6'0" tall on defense, they better learn to run on stilts if they want to defend those tall wideouts from Dayton.

Seriously, about the field, there were reports that when the players take a step, they could see green ink ( money color ) seep from under their shoes!!!! :lol::lol::D:D :shock: :shock:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:19 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that Vidor doesn't get hypnotized by the $1,000,000.00 field they will be playing on tonight. And if ya'll don't have anyone over 6'0" tall on defense, they better learn to run on stilts if they want to defend those tall wideouts from Dayton.

Seriously, about the field, there were reports that when the players take a step, they could see green ink ( money color ) seep from under their shoes!!!!

THE GAMES AT VIDOR! GOOD TRY THOUGH.

I hope that Vidor doesn't get hypnotized by the $1' date='000,000.00 field they will be playing on tonight. And if ya'll don't have anyone over 6'0" tall on defense, they better learn to run on stilts if they want to defend those tall wideouts from Dayton.

Seriously, about the field, there were reports that when the players take a step, they could see green ink ( money color ) seep from under their shoes!!!! :lol::lol::D:D :shock: :shock:[/quote']What a Moron!!

On here talking noise and you dont even know what you are talking about.....Now thats funny right there, I dont care who you are that's funny.

Go under your new screen name and get off that one..your pathetic :wink:

Guest maverick24

Good luck to both teams It would be nice for Vidor to give Dayton a loss and Lumberton to give Central a loss but in reality both underdogs will have to play a near perfect game to do that. Piratefan give me a call on my cell and let me know how yalls game is going. I would love to hear a bias opinion during the game. Good Luck and may all the local players come out of tonight without injury.

Update the JV player that had the neck injury last night for Lumberton is going to be ok, nothing broke just strained!

Good luck to both teams It would be nice for Vidor to give Dayton a loss and Lumberton to give Central a loss but in reality both underdogs will have to play a near perfect game to do that. Piratefan give me a call on my cell and let me know how yalls game is going. I would love to hear a bias opinion during the game. Good Luck and may all the local players come out of tonight without injury.

Update the JV player that had the neck injury last night for Lumberton is going to be ok' date=' nothing broke just strained![/quote']I will be unbias..If we get our butts kicked then we just get our butts kicked..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476