2010 Deer Park Tournament updates (Ned)

1696dogs

Dogs hitting came around in the last two games of this tournament.  Bellow looked good, defense has to tighten up.  Looking forward to district tuesday.  Don't let any outside influences remove your focus guys.  It's all about the team and taking care of 1 game at a time.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed some of the comments from above and went back to read....1988 Bulldog you missed it there are three idiots in this case, go back and read bulldog fever's pun.  Don't let it bother you though, this team is going to be fun to watch.  The lineup from top to bottom has been productive and all of the pitchers have been effective.  Just an all around talented team.

[quote name="NHS83LU87" post="776818" timestamp="1268536749"]
I missed some of the comments from above and went back to read....1988 Bulldog you missed it there are three idiots in this case, go back and read bulldog fever's pun.  Don't let it bother you though, this team is going to be fun to watch.  The lineup from top to bottom has been productive and all of the pitchers have been effective.  Just an all around talented team.
[/quote]

Yes, you're right, I did miss it.  Shows a lot of class.

[quote name="Roughrider" post="776726" timestamp="1268523623"]
[quote author=coondog106 link=topic=66339.msg776561#msg776561 date=1268498351]
[quote author=Cool Hand Luke link=topic=66339.msg776557#msg776557 date=1268498004]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=66339.msg775460#msg775460 date=1268339330]
[b]Raines the freshman is getting a taste of it.[/b]Pitts showing no rust from BB
[/quote]

Why has this kid pitched more than the pitchers who helped get the dogs to the Regional Finals? 
[/quote]
Yea..I wonder why????????
[/quote]

Idiotic statement. Some people just want to start crap behind a screen name.
[/quote]I don't think coolhand was trying to start any crap...people take stuff and interpit their on way ...Not really a bad question..I don't think he was questioning Carsons ability to play the game ...Maybe he was asking why Brown & Smith & Pitts are not getting the innings they need...And who knows Carson might be the three  guy in the rotation I guess we will see Tuesday...Good luck to the Dogs and you boys don't pay any att. to the crazy crapppp people post on here...Dogs keep putting up 17 & 13 hits a game it don't matter who is on the mound..Good Luck....

H-attack you hit the nail on the head.  It's not about Raines....That's just others reading into the question.....Without a doubt he will be a future standout at NHS and I apologize to Carson that some on here misinterpreted it and made it about him. The question is whether the coach is getting the other pitchers the work they need to be ready to go more than an inning?

Come on guys let it go.  I respect your right to ask questions but do it in a better manner.  If it's about whether the coach has let his experienced pitchers get enough mound time, then discuss that leave a player's name out of it because he doesn't make the decisions but will become the unwarranted focus of attention whether that was your intent or not.  District starts tuesday.  Preseason is over and any further discussion  is mute.  Your comments will not change or effect what has happened in the past.  My son and I were talking at lunch about this thread(he read it and brought it up), which is why am posting this comment. Contrary to what you think Cool, he feels confident that he is ready to pitch and that he will be in the "equation" to pitch whether as a starter or in relief.  He also stated the team doesn't worry about what an outsider says. Finally, you should not use idle talking in the stands on which to base any comment. On every team I have been around parents that are into the game, including myself, will second guess decisions, play the what would I do in this situation game, etc.  That's just normal ballpark banter and should never be construed as lack of support for the team or coach.  Having watched both my sons play for playoff teams in multiple sports as well as play for teams that underperformed, I would say the successful seasons had fewer distractions from outside the team such as your comments.  [b]If you are truely a fan of the Dogs consider not creating these distractions.[/b] As for my observation, Nederland looks primed and ready to defend the title and that is all that ultimately matters.  [b]GO DOGS!!![/b]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476