Lumberton-35 Vidor-29 FINAL/Post Game Comments

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Htitsquad07! Do you know who this is? It's you favorite fishing guide now living in Baytown :lol: Ask "golden arm"!! What up :?:

It sounds like that "L" we gave vidor left a bad taste in Piratefans mouth.

And your not better then Vidor..Just that night yall were lucky!!

I guess we were lucky all night because Vidor's defense only forced a punt once all night. LUCK! I think not! Good playing calling executed well by an underrated offense.

As for turnovers, usually it takes a good defensive play to force a turnover. Each team made some good defensive plays. Do you hear Ltown fans whining about the fumble late in the 4th qtr, and oh yea, Cody was clearly down when the ball popped out yet the blind official standing 2 yards away missed that!!!!

We accepted it. Vidor scored, made a great two point conversion to tie it up, then our offense took it 85 yards to seal the deal.

Piratefan - i'll be looking forward to hearing the score from the track meet, i mean football game that you guys have this weekend. Dayton by a landslide. I'll be surprised if you guys have more than 200 yards total offense and score twice against Dayton's defense. They are THAT good.

I think both the Raiders and the pirates better bring the "A" game this weekend. We both need it!!!

Hey Htitsquad07! Do you know who this is? It's you favorite fishing guide now living in Baytown :lol: Ask "golden arm"!! What up :?:

It sounds like that "L" we gave vidor left a bad taste in Piratefans mouth.

I guess we were lucky all night because Vidor's defense only forced a punt once all night. LUCK! I think not! Good playing calling executed well by an underrated offense.

As for turnovers' date=' usually it takes a good defensive play to force a turnover. Each team made some good defensive plays. Do you hear Ltown fans whining about the fumble late in the 4th qtr, and oh yea, Cody was clearly down when the ball popped out yet the blind official standing 2 yards away missed that!!!!

We accepted it. Vidor scored, made a great two point conversion to tie it up, then our offense took it 85 yards to seal the deal.

Piratefan - i'll be looking forward to hearing the score from the track meet, i mean football game that you guys have this weekend. Dayton by a landslide. I'll be surprised if you guys have more than 200 yards total offense and score twice against Dayton's defense. They are THAT good.

I think both the Raiders and the pirates better bring the "A" game this weekend. We both need it!!![/quote']Well if we score twice that will one more then yall did..and Like i said before..yall won!!! if we played again I think we would win..Yall won one district game and yall think yall are winning it all..Good luck to yall ,at yalls track meet as well..

Well if we score twice that will one more then yall did

LOL! Your killing me! That is too funny!

If we would have only scored eight more times we could have beat Dayton.....

:roll:

You use that "Yall" term loosely. I, and most Raider fans, have never said anything about "going all the way", "winning state", or even "making the playoffs".

Before the game you were saying Lumberton would never beat the Pirates. Now, you are saying we got lucky. I think, no i know, we are better than you thought and we surprised you guys.

We don't give a crap what anybody outside Lumberton thinks. We know our boys will show up each week and come to play just like you know that about the Pirates.

Vidor only also punted 1 or 2 times. Point being... that neither ones defense stopped the other the whole night. Both teams have to improve in this area if they hope to make a push for the playoffs.

This is my first post and all i have got to say is that may the most discipline team win in a match that close. With that said if u fumble a ball in the red zone that is just the lack of discipline. Lumberton had more discipline therefore the better team. But that was a heck of a game for both teams. Great game to both teams!

yall have won one game in district...Against Vidor of all people' date='[/b'] and yall still get on here and act like yall have done something..the only two undefeated teams in District are Central and Dayton..

Yall have played Dayton and Vidor...yall have a long road ahead of yall...You will be brought back down to reality this week..Same ol' Lumberton

you sayin that yall are better than us but then you say we beat vidor of all people that makes a whole lot of sense and obiviously it aint the same ol'lumberton if we are winning games is it

you sayin that yall are better than us but then you say we beat vidor of all people that makes a whole lot of sense and obiviously it aint the same ol'lumberton if we are winning games is it

I am doen talkign about Lumberton and Vidor game..In case yalls coach hasn't told yall .Yall do have a game tomorrow night against Central..So instead of being on the computer big boy ..why dont you go practice kicks.

I am doen talkign about Lumberton and Vidor game..In case yalls coach hasn't told yall .Yall do have a game tomorrow night against Central..So instead of being on the computer big boy ..why dont you go practice kicks.

Glad you finally relized that the better team won last week and hope yall can hold dugat up cause if not then its gonna get nasty good luck this week

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn