Orangefield-33 Jasper-7 FINAL/Post Game Comments

man' date=' i dont think they can even get a win now, unless they do great vs , well, nope, i dont even see then beating H-F or H-J.[/quote']

Has to be demoralizing for the kids. Several of these seniors played for a state championship two years ago and know very possibly will go 0-fer their senior season!

Great job Bobcats , let me tell you being at the game, the Bobcats beat and I mean beat Jasper. and I'll may get fried for saying this but Jasper was out coached in every aspect of the game....I dont think I have ever or in quite a long time seen a team take it to the dogs like the bobcats did. Ramsey couldnt be stopped and the bobcat offence came off the line like.... well bobcats. I just think that the type of offence Jasper runs is not suited for the people we have....one bright note or two I guess. freshman Cauley (sp) 49 yd run for a td on his first touch as a varsity member and the other is that this is a very young team and they will go up

I could not agree with you more Broadcaster. Orangefield was very well prepared for this game. I really don't understand Jaspers offense either. I don't think they have the players to run that offense. The passing game is not good, so just stack the line and if they can't get outside its over.

Great win for my Bobcats. 33-7!!

Guest bleed orange

Wow what a game. The coaches did a great job of preparing the kids and the kids played their hearts out. We are not the biggest or the fastest but our kids play with a lot of grit. They are a awesome bunch of kids and fun to watch. Keep picking us to get blown out, its seems to working in our favor.

I agree with some of you about Jasper offense. Jasper has some good looking kids and always will but their offense does not fit the personal they have now. Their deffense was on the field a bunch. I still think Jasper can turn it around. They need to go back to smash mouth football. Their deffense can keep them in the game but not if their backs are against the wall the whole time. The town of Jasper is a great atmosphere for football. Stadium back in the woods, nice field and nice people.

Big win for the Cats last night...keep it going baby. These kids play their tails off and I think are finally starting to see that they can play with the big boys of the district. Coaching staff is doing a tremendous job!!! Someone said in an earlier post that Jasper got out coached last night, very true. We seemed to be a step ahead of them all night long and really kept them off balance all night with our play calling. Hat's off to all the offensive coaches, especially Coach Smalley who has done a tremendous job calling plays this year. I'd have to go back several years to find an Orangefield team that averaged 30 pts a game...that's what this team has averaged after 5 games. Defensively they have gotten better every week. Last night Jasper had 27 yards total offense at halftime and only had 130 yards for the game. Fifty of those came on their only touchdown...If they continue to get better and limit the big plays they can really make this a special season in Bobcat Country....Go Cats!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83