Official Schedule WOS? Now Posted!

WOS1986

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144
WOS will lose four of these five games if not all five but most likey four of five!

Kirbyville
Friendswood
Giddings
Jasper
Silsbee

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="770545" timestamp="1267721912"]
I disagree! Friendswood is a beast though.
[/quote]

figured you would!  your right Friendswood is a beast and last year reminded locals that WOS is not immortal after all.  I say week one Friendswood reminds everyone of that and they follow that with a game against a Jasper team with alot of talent returning and gets upset.  They then face Giddings which is another team that will be too much and they get down and the following week lose finally to a more talented confident Kirbyville team.  Silsbee is the only one that is a coin flip and could go either way especially after losing four straight early.  

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="rykerx144" post="770543" timestamp="1267721856"]
WOS will lose four of these five games if not all five but most likey four of five!

Kirbyville
Friendswood
Giddings
Jasper
Silsbee
[/quote]

I'm not a WO-S fan or supporter but ryker, you need to have them check the recipe on that stuff you Jasper County boys are making / drinking.  I know that is a heck of a schedule but I can't feature the Stangs 0 - 5 or even 1 - 4.  We shall see and I'll be the first at your throne, bowing at your feet, if it happens. :o

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="rykerx144" post="770554" timestamp="1267722987"]
[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=65894.msg770545#msg770545 date=1267721912]
I disagree! Friendswood is a beast though.
[/quote]

figured you would!  your right Friendswood is a beast and last year reminded locals that WOS is not immortal after all.  I say week one Friendswood reminds everyone of that and they follow that with a game against a Jasper team with alot of talent returning and gets upset.  They then face Giddings which is another team that will be too much and they get down and the following week lose finally to a more talented confident Kirbyville team.  Silsbee is the only one that is a coin flip and could go either way especially after losing four straight early.  
[/quote]

Ryker,how many senior players did Jasper lose...Don't hear much from them...

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="tigersvoice" post="770654" timestamp="1267730837"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=65894.msg770543#msg770543 date=1267721856]

Kirbyville
Friendswood
Giddings
Jasper
Silsbee
[/quote]

I'm not a WO-S fan or supporter but ryker, you need to have them check the recipe on that stuff you Jasper County boys are making / drinking.  I know that is a heck of a schedule but I can't feature the Stangs 0 - 5 or even 1 - 4.  We shall see and I'll be the first at your throne, bowing at your feet, if it happens. :o
[/quote]

as for the ingredients of what we drink!  I will never tell but its good!  You need to try some  LOL  as for the comment I stand by it.  After what Coop said about Giddings I looked at roster coming back and maybe  MAYBE  Ill give you that one but 2-3 at best but Ill stick to my 1-4 for them five named.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="rykerx144" post="770705" timestamp="1267735419"]
[quote author=tigersvoice link=topic=65894.msg770654#msg770654 date=1267730837]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=65894.msg770543#msg770543 date=1267721856]

Kirbyville
Friendswood
Giddings
Jasper
Silsbee
[/quote]

[/quote]

as for the ingredients of what we drink!  I will never tell but its good!  You need to try some  LOL  as for the comment I stand by it.  After what Coop said about Giddings I looked at roster coming back and maybe  MAYBE  Ill give you that one but 2-3 at best but Ill stick to my 1-4 for them five named.
[/quote]

And, being the honorable man that I am ???, I'll be at your throne if it happens. :-*

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="770716" timestamp="1267735977"]
[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=65894.msg770712#msg770712 date=1267735773]
;) ;) Can't wait to say told u so.  ;)
[/quote]

Heard that before. ::)

State champs is what we all heard from the likes of you and others before this past season started.
[/quote] Bullcrap. Never said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="770720" timestamp="1267736331"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=65894.msg770716#msg770716 date=1267735977]
[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=65894.msg770712#msg770712 date=1267735773]
[/quote]

Heard that before. ::)

State champs is what we all heard from the likes of you and others before this past season started.
[/quote] Bullcrap. Never said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Never???????

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Time to go fishing. ;)

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="770712" timestamp="1267735773"]
[/quote]

ditto man    but im going to go ahead and print this for a reminder cause obviosly from what u just told mike u have a short memory when it comes to remembering what u previosly said ;D ;) ;) ;)

after hooks ,thompson .foremens look at this when that get to thire office friday morning and open this up the roof is going to cave in.i can here hooks now  i better not say what it will be lol / let me tell you this west orange stark will (NOT NEVER SEE) a 1and 4 going into dist play mabe4 and 1 COUNT ON IT ::) ::) ::) ::). PS if wo-s dose go 1 and 4 i will give you my tickets to all the home games of the cowboys 45 yard line at that ;)

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="skipper" post="771067" timestamp="1267763549"]
after hooks ,thompson .foremens look at this when that get to thire office friday morning and open this up the roof is going to cave in.i can here hooks now  i better not say what it will be lol / let me tell you this west orange stark will (NOT NEVER SEE) a 1and 4 going into dist play mabe4 and 1 COUNT ON IT ::) ::) ::) ::). PS if wo-s dose go 1 and 4 i will give you my tickets to all the home games of the cowboys 45 yard line at that ;)
[/quote]

It's a possibility...Of course it's a possibility for any team....Stats can only predict the past ...not the future..We can say what a team should do,not what they will do..WOS & Kirbyville included..  And if your'e so sure they will be no less than 4/1 going into district..Who will they lose too... ;D

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="759839" timestamp="1266187612"]
Week 0.....At Nederland

Week 1.....At Friendswood

Week 2.........Open

Week 3.........Jasper Here

Week 4.........Giddings/Tully Stadium

Week 5........Kirbyville Home

Week 6.......At HF

Week 7.......OF Home

Week 8.......BC There

Week 9.......Silsbee Home

Week 10.....At HJ
[/quote]      i was told (at Wall Mart) that the WOS/Giddings game was moved to Conroe and to be played on Saturday.  can someone verify this.

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="759839" timestamp="1266187612"]
Week 0.....At [b]Nederland[/b]

Week 1.....At[b] Friendswood[/b]

Week 2.........Open

Week 3.........[b]Jasper[/b] Here

Week 4.........[b]Giddings[/b]/Tully Stadium

Week 5........[b]Kirbyville[/b] Home

Week 6.......At HF

Week 7.......OF Home

Week 8.......BC There

Week 9.......Silsbee Home

Week 10.....At HJ
[/quote]First 5 games are gonna be good ones :) wow. way to go mustangs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83