Best Players in the Area

FBfan7

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I agree whole heartedly about Brittney Scott! She is unbelievable. But Ang Green of Silsbee needs be included in the mix somewhere. She also had 26 points in the WOS game including a big steal and lay up to tie the game near the buzzer in the first OT. Then she calmly hit the game clinching free throws in the second OT under great pressure. But this was a normal game for her. She is the real deal too.

I agree whole heartedly about Brittney Scott! She is unbelievable. But Ang Green of Silsbee needs be included in the mix somewhere. She also had 26 points in the WOS game including a big steal and lay up to tie the game near the buzzer in the first OT. Then she calmly hit the game clinching free throws in the second OT under great pressure. But this was a normal game for her. She is the real deal too.

Yes I must concur on this..B.Scott is one heck of a player, I watched her in that game..But I will say yes Ang Green really helped in that game with that steal and those free throws..Not to mention Sherry Wineland (#32) hit the 3 before Ang's layup when they were down by 5 to even tie them up..

But my opinion about the best in the area..I would say Ang And Prissy...

Guest tigersvoice

This is an interesting exercise but what difference does it make?  This isn't track and field - you can't advance on your own performance - it's the TEAM that will advance.  Rather than look at individual comets, who plays best within their team scheme?  Who has the ability to put their team on their back and get 'er done?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124