Best Players in the Area

FBfan7

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

While those players you mentioned are good. There is some you left off that are just as good if not better than the ones you mentioned. You have one in you own backyard, Memeri Cameron(HF) then there is Brittany Scott(WOS), Chelsa Pickering,Courtney Wilson from Lumberton. Then there is the girls from Orangefield. I will not mention any names but they have 7 seniors and 2 juniors and they all can play. I am sure you can add some to my list. There alot of good players in this area.

Best players in the area are: Brittany Scott, Memri Carmen, ChelseaPickering, Courtney Wilson, Brandi Fowler, Kristy Sanders, KK Little, Jessica Shores. I haven't seen the girl from Kirbyville play, but I understand she is good. Of course it depends on what you are basing it on. I for one look for the complete game, if all you can do is score, then you aren't all that good. What I wanna see is assists/points/steals/rebounds. Put all that together and then you decide who the best players are.

Kristy Sanders over in OF sure is a nice player. Doesnt always lite up the stat sheets but she is everywhere on the court just making things happen. In fact the whole OF team is like that but she is the center piece. I saw her and her sister in a tournament last year and loved their style of playl.

It is very difficult to decide the best player in the area because it is hard to compare different positions. For instance, the best post player in the area in my opinion is Courtney Wilson. She has the size and athletic ability to dominate games. The best 4 in the area is Memri Carmon, she can post you up and make a great post move, or she can take it outside and kill you with the 3. Best 3 in the area, Chelsea Pickering, she is athletic and kills you with her competitiveness. She never stops moving and just makes it happen. Best 2, KK Little. She can shoot the ball extremely well and is quick enough to take you to the basket. Best 1, Brittany Scott and Kristy Sanders. Brittany is the quickest female I have ever seen and jumps very quickly. She has improved her shooting and is great at penetrating defenses. Kristy understands the game and is great at seeing the entire floor. She knows when to slow it down and when it is time to run. Good shooter and passer, and excellent defensive player. Most versatile player is Jessica Shores, she can, and will play anywhere on the court. Very unselfish and will go inside and fight it out with much taller players for rebounds. Great passer and shooter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83