Ozen vs. West Brook will inaugurate BISD stadium

I have to admit.  I have mixed emotions here.  Kind of jealous that Brook and Ozen get to break the stadium in right...  I want to see the game, but will be checking my Jags out, so I'm torn.  Mad because  BISD released their non district schedule to the 'Suprise' before me, knowing I have been calling and getting the run around.  :D :D

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="756296" timestamp="1265498850"]
Not only will we get to play the first game in the new stadium, we will get the FIRST WIN in the new stadium!!!!LOL!
[/quote][quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=65741.msg756300#msg756300 date=1265499068]
You really trying to hurt my feelings, aren't you?  :D
[/quote]

Make that the first team to win the first two games.  And the first Beaumont Bowl title.  Wow---

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="756308" timestamp="1265500549"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=65741.msg756296#msg756296 date=1265498850]
Not only will we get to play the first game in the new stadium, we will get the FIRST WIN in the new stadium!!!!LOL!
[/quote][quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=65741.msg756300#msg756300 date=1265499068]
You really trying to hurt my feelings, aren't you?  :D
[/quote]

Make that the first team to win the first two games.  And the first Beaumont Bowl title.  Wow---
[/quote]
What they said  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Maybe some of you LSU fans may know....his dad played for LSU....I coached him in little league. 6'1 about a 175 maybe 180.  he played Rb for me not sure what he played for legacy ( "The Power House", that ain't right).  I think QB....anyway he's a player glad he's on board....JACOBY LEE or LI...

Sorry Soulja, 7 years in a row!!

[quote name="SgtRey" post="756809" timestamp="1265638224"]
Maybe some of you LSU fans may know....his dad played for LSU....I coached him in little league. 6'1 about a 175 maybe 180.  he played Rb for me not sure what he played for legacy ( "The Power House", that ain't right).  I think QB....anyway he's a player glad he's on board....JACOBY LEE or LI...

[/quote]I remember what happened last time Brook realed off like 5 or 6 wins in a row.  It ended with a 53-0 Drumming at the hands of that really good Beaumont team from Ol' Town. Followed the following year with a 35-0 drumming.  So you Brook fans just keep on..  What's good about it, is I'll probably be sitting right next to Sarge and 82 State Champs.  I won't say nothing.  Just crack a 'knowing' grin!  ;D

Well Soulja I've got Jaguar blood in my veins as well but West Brook did get a gem in Jacobi Lee.  I coached him over a Legacy under Coach Cobbs his freshman year and he was a big part of them making the playoffs that year.  Legacy boo booed in not doing what it took to keep him and C. Miller (#35 LB) from Central along with Cobbs as the coach and it showed this past year.  Never seen Lee Sr. play but from what I hear he was pretty good.  Wish Jr. was wearing maroon and silver instead of red and blue.  Also was pretty good on the basketball court and ridiculously fast on the track.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="756819" timestamp="1265640580"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=65741.msg756809#msg756809 date=1265638224]

[/quote]I remember what happened last time Brook realed off like 5 or 6 wins in a row.  It ended with a 53-0 Drumming at the hands of that really good Beaumont team from Ol' Town. Followed the following year with a 35-0 drumming.  So you Brook fans just keep on..  What's good about it, is I'll probably be sitting right next to Sarge and 82 State Champs.  I won't say nothing.  Just crack a 'knowing' grin!   ;D
[/quote]

Don't know what happened in the past, but it will be a good close game....WB 24, Central 21 ( We found a Kicker!!!)

did this Legacy kid play for Legacy at the beggining of the season? Because we played them for the first game & i didnt see anybody on their team that compete with you guys. unless it was that #3 that played mostly WR and he really wasnt a threat at all. we still beat them 55-0. JW who it is.

[quote name="Big Ford" post="756822" timestamp="1265640993"]
Well Soulja I've got Jaguar blood in my veins as well but West Brook did get a gem in Jacobi Lee.  I coached him over a Legacy under Coach Cobbs his freshman year and he was a big part of them making the playoffs that year.  Legacy boo booed in not doing what it took to keep him and C. Miller (#35 LB) from Central along with Cobbs as the coach and it showed this past year.  Never seen Lee Sr. play but from what I hear he was pretty good.  Wish Jr. was wearing maroon and silver instead of red and blue.  Also was pretty good on the basketball court and ridiculously fast on the track.
[/quote]

They boo booed by not keeping Coach Boyd as well, and it showed the past three years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• Heading into the summer and before two a days get going… what are some concerns or positives about your team heading into next season? I’d like to hear from some H-F people because according to some they are the district favorites heading into the season. I’m just trying to pass some time at least until we get our DCTF magazines lol For Bellville my concern is filling some holes on defense… specifically at LB,S, and DT… bright spots ? Basically the entire offensive line returns that paved the way for 3 RBs to rush for more than 1600 yards a  on the season (2 of those RBs will return as well). With all that said Bellville should still be a region favorite this upcoming season.
    • That’s not a choice, it’s the same thing and equally dangerous.    I’ve literally heard (with my own listening ears) the R County Chairman boast in a speech that “the only time I’ve ever voted for a Democrat was when I voted for Hillary in the Democrat primary! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!” You’ll never guess who is tweeting all over the place about how we need closed primaries this week.  Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.  Escalation of force.  These are concepts that you completely understand and teach.  Whatever we do today, we’ll pay for tomorrow. Impeach a President over something stupid? They’ll impeach yours twice.  Promise to lock up your political rival if you get elected? You can’t cry over somebody else doing it to you… even if you were just blowing a little smoke for the morons.   The old days of “don’t throw rocks if you live in glass houses” has now become “I’m pretty sure I’ve got more rocks than they do.” The frightening thing is that Ds only do it to Rs. Rs do it to Ds and other Rs alike without hesitation.  
    • Definitely does NOT sound like a fit for PN-G.
    • No offense, but both sides do it.  The Rs in Texas want to do away with decades of precedent and demand that Dems are no longer given chair positions on any committees in the Tx House. It sounds reasonable enough, until you arrive at a point when the Ds enjoy a single seat majority in the house, select the most leftist speaker of all times, and the refuse to give Rs any say in the legislative process by refusing to give them any committee chairs.     Experience has shown me that any time a party seeks to consolidate power in a legislative body, it backfires.    What I don’t like is a world where we cheer for Manchin for doing his own thing, but also re-elect guys like Paxton and Patrick when they make threats to R Legislators if they don’t do exactly what the Radical Right demands. Our Rep here in Hardin County lost his spot for voting against private school vouchers-his wife is a teacher. He also voted his conscience on the Paxton impeachment.  It cost him his seat…. Not because of the will of the voters in his district, but because if millions of outside dollars pumped into the race from outside the district and even an endorsement of his unknown challenger by Donald Trump himself.    Why do people like you applaud Manchin for being his own man and then vote against Phelan for doing the same thing?
  • Topics