Why is vidor getting so much hype?

I am going to hook an electric taser to all Lumberton fans...that way when someone says something overzelous oranything but standard trashtalk...zap! That does not include bythe way, me saying that Lumberton WILL beat Vidor tomorrow...that is a bit of normal trash talk and supporting my team.

Vidor played a great game against an at or below average Nederland Defense. I remember Vidor getting these big wins once every 5 years or so. They beat WOS one year at home and WOS went on to State that year and i believe that was Vidor's only win. We'll see if Vidor is for real especially against Dayton next week. If we beat Vidor (which we should) it's over for the Pi Rates.

The WO-S thing didn't happen. We went to state in 86 (lost to Jasper in reg. season only), 87 (undefeated), 88 (didn't lose to Vidor) and 2000 (undefeated until the state game). Keep smoking that stuff, homey...

:D Vidor played a great game against an at or below average Nederland Defense. I remember Vidor getting these big wins once every 5 years or so. They beat WOS one year at home and WOS went on to State that year and i believe that was Vidor's only win. We'll see if Vidor is for real especially against Dayton next week. If we beat Vidor (which we should) it's over for the Pi Rates.

Vidor was 5-5 the year they beat WO-S as home. WO-S did not go to state that year. Vidor missed the playoffs that year by losing to LC-M in week 9. So i guess your memory is slipping a little. By the way, when is the last time Lumberton was in the playoffs? Oh yeah, thats right. I believe everyone on the board knows the answer to that one.

just becasue Vidor beat Nederland...Nederland suddenly became a horrible team....come on guys...maybe Vidor is really better then we all thought.....sure the lost a few preseason games....but St. Pius is 5-0 this year.....they have 11 state championships and 18 district championships...Livingston is also now 4-0.....i think you all had better wise up here.....or Vidor might walk away with someones playoff berth

just becasue Vidor beat Nederland...Nederland suddenly became a horrible team....come on guys...maybe Vidor is really better then we all thought.....sure the lost a few preseason games....but St. Pius is 5-0 this year.....they have 11 state championships and 18 district championships...Livingston is also now 4-0.....i think you all had better wise up here.....or Vidor might walk away with someones playoff berth
Good point..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124