Why is vidor getting so much hype?

After watching the game on film, I came to the conclusion that VIDOR was LUCKY. I think 21 is a good player, but we will be prepared for him. He really doesn't like to play deffense at all, we should be able to get behind him. Everybody talks about how great their oline is, but I think we are going to shut them down. Really, we are 4-1 not 2-2. Yes we had a bad game last week, but I think if we played them again we beat them. I predict us to win by 14 this week. One other thing , we will be looking for 2. See YA Friday

After watching the game on film' date=' I came to the conclusion that VIDOR was LUCKY. I think 21 is a good player, but we will be prepared for him. He really doesn't like to play deffense at all, we should be able to get behind him. Everybody talks about how great their oline is, but I think we are going to shut them down. Really, we are 4-1 not 2-2. Yes we had a bad game last week, but I think if we played them again we beat them. I predict us to win by 14 this week. One other thing , we will be looking for 2. See YA Friday[/quote']

Man i dont even know how to respond to this..Where do I start..?

You are saying that if yall played Dayton again that you would win?#21 dont like to play defense.???.How do you know this by watching film??

Does it say that somewhere..Maybe he looks tired because he ran for 200 yards...

yall are going to shut us down?? are you kidding me?? I cannot wait until tomorrow..yall make the silliest predictions..and yall wonder why people make fun of yall..

One of the other guys osting made sense..The reason there is a little talk about Vidor is that they are winning and they beat a quality team last week..maybe thats why there is some hype...score more then 7 points and dont give up 55 and maybe i will think you have some smarts to you

Guest Luv Ya Blue
:D Vidor played a great game against an at or below average Nederland Defense. I remember Vidor getting these big wins once every 5 years or so. They beat WOS one year at home and WOS went on to State that year and i believe that was Vidor's only win. We'll see if Vidor is for real especially against Dayton next week. If we beat Vidor (which we should) it's over for the Pi Rates.

:D Vidor played a great game against an at or below average Nederland Defense. I remember Vidor getting these big wins once every 5 years or so. They beat WOS one year at home and WOS went on to State that year and i believe that was Vidor's only win. We'll see if Vidor is for real especially against Dayton next week. If we beat Vidor (which we should) it's over for the Pi Rates.
well if yall are all that like yall say then we will find out if The Pirates are for real tomorrow night..why would we have to wait until next week..yall talked all this talk, it is time to pay up!!!!

Guest Luv Ya Blue

I'm not saying we're great. My problem is Vidor acts like just since they had a big win against Nederland ther're all that. Read my post above where i said Vidor has done this before and went on to win maybe 1 or 2 more games in that year.

I'm not saying we're great. My problem is Vidor acts like just since they had a big win against Nederland ther're all that. Read my post above where i said Vidor has done this before and went on to win maybe 1 or 2 more games in that year.
No dotn back track now.. if you said something then stcik by what you said...Yall are the ones who had all this hype about winning in pee-wee and yall play a weak pre-season ..District rolls around and yall get spanked...!! HARD!! Tomorrow we will find out what yall are about..

So you are faulting Vidor for acting like Lumberton (they aren't) for getting a big win. Except y'all haven't had a big win! It would take Vidor 10 years to equal the amount of smack that Lumberton has talked.

thankyou Mustang..atleast we waited before we got a big win instead of quoting stats from pee-wee..

Yes we had a bad game last week' date=' but I think if we played them again we beat them. [/quote']

Come on man, are you serious? If ya'll would have at least scored 2 TD's and we had only scored 6 TD's maybe you could say ya'll have a chance to beat us. :lol:

But it was 8 (eight,ocho,VIII) TD's to 1 (one, uno, I).

That is why ya'll get hammered so much. Next time somebody makes a post asking why everyone is down on Lumberton, I will quote this post.

(by the way not down on the kids, down on the crazy fans and uncouth announcers).

After watching the game on film' date=' I came to the conclusion that VIDOR was LUCKY. I think 21 is a good player, but we will be prepared for him. He really doesn't like to play deffense at all, we should be able to get behind him. Everybody talks about how great their oline is, but I think we are going to shut them down. Really, we are 4-1 not 2-2. Yes we had a bad game last week, but I think if we played them again we beat them. I predict us to win by 14 this week. One other thing , we will be looking for 2. See YA Friday[/quote']

Okay, first let me say this. This has to be one of the most ridiculous post I have ever read. " Why is Vidor getting so much hype?" Well, I didn't think they were getting any, from what I've seen. They won a district game against a Nederland team who year in and year out is a district champ contender. I would say that was a good win. Definetly there would be some congrats coming to Vidor after that win. Is it hype? I wouldn't classify it as that.

" Yes we had a bad game last week, but I think if we played them(Dayton) again, we beat them." Are you serious???? 55-7, you are not going to make up a 48 point difference in one week, and in Lumberton's case, ever. It's just like I have been saying all along, you guys are living in la la land. You keep believing in your self hype all the way to your 3-7 record.

RAIDERBLUE,

Put that pipe down and think about what you are saying. 55-7 and you would win next time........Dugat sat out the entire second half.....they had almost 400 yards rushing......I heard they let a 10 year old get a carry and he scored. Vidor is going to run all over that terrible defense.......This has to be the funniest post I hve seen on here. Do you even play or are you the wa wa water boy.

good rushing offense + terrible run defense = another but whippin!

Vidor by at least two touchdowns

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder